• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. anyone else miss the old days of dokkan sometimes?

User Info: RainShower

RainShower
1 month ago#1
like pulling a DFE unit,and being set until the next one is released!for instance i pulled agl cooler off a single,but he can't crit so he feels unfinished to me.i LOVE the unit and his category,but i miss just pulling a unit and being satisfied with just that,not needing dupes and all that other jazz.i NEVER chase dupes,but thats just how it is now.........i only feel this way with INT,AGL,and PHY units obviously.
No Sig Needed

User Info: FolkenRawr

FolkenRawr
1 month ago#2
Not really, tbh. Way too many little (and big) QoL updates to go back. People get super nostalgic and tend to forget how obnoxious things actually were. Like when people reminisce about Pre-Big Bang Maplestory, or Vanilla Diablo 3.
https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Jewstin-1884/hero/96459279
Dokkan Battle - GFQJustMe - 1682407820

User Info: SupersayajinK2

SupersayajinK2
1 month ago#3
No doubt! I miss the days where you couldn’t increase super level without a dupe, where no SSR was promised every multi, when they had no catagory teams to let you use lesser known but still fun characters, when the F2P cards where lower ranked and awful.

I miss those days.....
Now son of Ker-Ry....KNEEL BEFORE ZELL!

User Info: Knifegash

Knifegash
1 month ago#4
I like the Prime Battles because they most remind me of Classic Dokkan.
Isn't that right, Zach?
http://tinyurl.com/5vsjbj6

User Info: Chrebet808

Chrebet808
1 month ago#5
I really only miss the old world tournament where you could take out all the units with normal attacks if you wanted. I get that the powercreep forced them to change but i remember clearing whole rounds with just super vegito counters
I was programmed to kill your ass!

User Info: kidbu3

kidbu3
1 month ago#6
no
When you waste 1900 stones on the banner like a dumb mark & received squat for it, a real G pulls the main attraction of a banner/dupe on his third try.

User Info: BipBapBam

BipBapBam
1 month ago#7
I miss Super Strikes. They were a really neat way to increase difficulty without being BS. Just restricting you to 100 Team Cost teams was a cool way to go about it.

I mean yeah, you could just cheese some with like double Gogeta and the Saibamen, but it was still risky doing that. SBR, EZAs, and Battlefield are more BS difficulty imo.
Regardless of warnings, the future doesn't scare me at all.
Endy-wendy is just tsuny-wuny for the loli-wolis~! :D - Endgame

User Info: Joestar

Joestar
1 month ago#8
Yea, I miss super strikes and the borderline impossible dokkanfests where you have to think.
Next time on dragon ball z

User Info: krg779

krg779
1 month ago#9
BipBapBam posted...
I miss Super Strikes. They were a really neat way to increase difficulty without being BS. Just restricting you to 100 Team Cost teams was a cool way to go about it.

I mean yeah, you could just cheese some with like double Gogeta and the Saibamen, but it was still risky doing that. SBR, EZAs, and Battlefield are more BS difficulty imo.

Yeah, in hindsight those were pretty neat. I liked having an excuse to use some of my obscure SRs, especially the ones that would stun or seal. I remember not Z-awakening them to keep their cost down.

I actually would love it if they brought the capped team cost events back in some shape or form, but have them be totally inconsequential. Make the prizes April fool-esque joke cards that players can try to get as trophies for their boxes.

User Info: Burnt89

Burnt89
1 month ago#10
BipBapBam posted...

The super strike cards aged like garbage sadly. I remember grinding them so I could grind for LR SSJ Goku. I also remember when LR SSJ Goku was OP.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. anyone else miss the old days of dokkan sometimes?
  • Topic Archived