• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. My wish for dokkan to keep the game from being stale

User Info: Joestar

Joestar
1 month ago#31
chrisscorsese88 posted...
Joestar posted...
Clans would be fun.

We also need a revamp on the friend’s list badly. Maybe let us purchase leaders with friend points or a system where you can put up a request then friend’s in the clan can help for a small reward.

Have you forgotten what it looked like before?

Sure this system is still flawed but way better than what it used to be. The one thing they could do to really make it better is giving you the option to mirror your own leader and bring it as a friend (so if your unit is rainbowed, you know you'll automatically get a rainbowed "friend"). Either that or do what they do for SBR and whenever you filter to a certain category, give us a default leader so we'll always be able to run it even if you don't have the true category leader yourself (another example is let's say you want to run Future Saga and only have the prime battle LR Trunks to work with, the game will still give you a default Future Gohan rather than the mirror option and just give you your LR Trunks as a friend option, provided there aren't other Future Gohans available of course).

I remember but even if it is better now I believe it can be better. Buying friend leaders with friend points just makes perfect sense to me.
Next time on dragon ball z

User Info: Sega9599

Sega9599
1 month ago#32
Joestar posted...

I remember but even if it is better now I believe it can be better. Buying friend leaders with friend points just makes perfect sense to me

Yeah it's annoying when you go to try Hercule tournament and there's no LR wt friend up.

AOE
They should have introduced units that hit only 3 units at a time to begin with, or more strategic units that attack both the selected enemy and the enemy with the next highest defence or something, rather than AOE right off.
Needed: New Pokemon Puzzle League, Shining Force and Left 4 Dead....

User Info: Aeneas52

Aeneas52
1 month ago#33
I do wish they had a few better story events every once in awhile. And bring back more than one at a time.

Also, I'm glad they have been releasing new eza's pretty regularly.
My Pc build: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/L67YgL
League summoner name: TrueBluexx
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. My wish for dokkan to keep the game from being stale
  • Topic Archived