• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. My wish for dokkan to keep the game from being stale

User Info: samxmas

samxmas
1 month ago#1
My solution is:
Every 5 dokkanfest, release a new boss rush
Every 10 dokkanfest, release a new SBR

Boss Rush is for fun and to keep things fresh. A new boss rush every 5 dokkanfest release will stop us from getting bored since we can experience our team vs a new boss on a daily basis

SBR is for challenge. Sure SBR is hard and unfair sometimes, but at least it give us reason to summon and tests our brand new category leader. And the majority of SBR is not meant to be cleared in one sitting, so it's like a long term goal

So...
Boss rush: short term goal, new release in a short period. For fun because of the variety of new bosses

SBR: long term goal, new release in a long period. For Challenge and to test your team limit
Nintendo 3DS FC: 4570-8696-0014 Switch: 3622-0621-0339 IGN: Sam
Dokkan Battle ID: 1432303189 box: https://dbz.space/box/8450 SamxGFQ

User Info: jaoman69

jaoman69
1 month ago#2
Dear god no.

User Info: Pythonidae

Pythonidae
1 month ago#3
jaoman69 posted...
Dear god no.

I guess you love stale games.

Having to wait months, sometimes even years before we get a Boss Rush or SBR update is ridiculous.
3DS FC: 2165-5653-3487

User Info: Dadreamz

Dadreamz
1 month ago#4
What about quests and a couple of wishes from shenron. How about every 5 months. That should give them some time to make up whole new story that doesn't make sense.
http://m.imgur.com/gallery/6RIoK1R
https://v2.dbz.space/box/Dreamz

User Info: dulldrohl

dulldrohl
1 month ago#5
I'd rather they release some newer stuff along the lines of BF (which isn't even really new anymore lol).

Maybe they could even add actual rewards for the speed battle mode.

User Info: chaosinuyasha

chaosinuyasha
1 month ago#6
Maybe add more story for more stones? I mean noone plays teh story for the story just for the stone revenue, so it'd give us SOMETHING to do
PSN: ChaosInuYasha (make sure you give me fair warning as to where you met me and why you wanna add)
Official Kaguya Ootsutsuki of the UNStorm 4 board

User Info: Burnt89

Burnt89
1 month ago#7
I’d like more stuff like the ftp Ginyu force, the ftp eza movie Goku/Vegeta, or other story based drop cards.

I’d say I like the prime battle LR’s but that’s too much of a grind I think I did Vegetas last stage 94 times.

More story and give us the last 2 item spots. SBR is a good challenge but some are impossible if you don’t have top tier units, I feel the 2 extra slots would help out a lot.

User Info: chaosinuyasha

chaosinuyasha
1 month ago#8
Burnt89 posted...
I’d like more stuff like the ftp Ginyu force, the ftp eza movie Goku/Vegeta, or other story based drop cards.

I’d say I like the prime battle LR’s but that’s too much of a grind I think I did Vegetas last stage 94 times.

More story and give us the last 2 item spots. SBR is a good challenge but some are impossible if you don’t have top tier units, I feel the 2 extra slots would help out a lot.

I'd be down for one of the item slots being a 'lock' for only something like the scouter, and maybe make a new one that stays the whole battle/event (like maybe a gold/platinum one) and make it kinda rare to get.
PSN: ChaosInuYasha (make sure you give me fair warning as to where you met me and why you wanna add)
Official Kaguya Ootsutsuki of the UNStorm 4 board

User Info: samxmas

samxmas
1 month ago#9
Pythonidae posted...
jaoman69 posted...
Dear god no.

I guess you love stale games.

Having to wait months, sometimes even years before we get a Boss Rush or SBR update is ridiculous.

yeah. for now, we only summon to make our "dream team" haha. so we have no incentive to summon and collect cards because we don't have anywhere else to use it.

Dadreamz posted...
What about quests and a couple of wishes from shenron. How about every 5 months. That should give them some time to make up whole new story that doesn't make sense.

chaosinuyasha posted...
Maybe add more story for more stones? I mean noone plays teh story for the story just for the stone revenue, so it'd give us SOMETHING to do

story felt like it's just a one day run and done. the stones are nice, but when they release a new chapter, it's only 3 chapter and it can be done in one day

so... if they didn't release the story in a daily basis, we will get no content after a day haha. at least that's what I feel.

@dulldrohl
new stuff like a new mode, or new Battlefield enemies you mean?
Nintendo 3DS FC: 4570-8696-0014 Switch: 3622-0621-0339 IGN: Sam
Dokkan Battle ID: 1432303189 box: https://dbz.space/box/8450 SamxGFQ

User Info: dulldrohl

dulldrohl
1 month ago#10
New modes. We need a gauntlet style event where we face multiple enemies without a break.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. My wish for dokkan to keep the game from being stale
  • Topic Archived