You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. JP Dokkan Battle Discussion #50: Golden Week

User Info: Pythonidae

Pythonidae
1 week ago#1
Continue.
3DS FC: 2165-5653-3487

User Info: dulldrohl

dulldrohl
1 week ago#2
What are the odds that the topic will close before we actually get to GW?
dulldrohl posted...

Unless more than the LR banner comes next week, very doubtful. Thread only moves fast when most of the participants are b****ing about new events/rolls. :v

User Info: Pythonidae

Pythonidae
1 week ago#4
dulldrohl posted...

I was thinking about that. But the last thread lasted for 3 weeks so I think we'll be fine.
3DS FC: 2165-5653-3487

User Info: dulldrohl

dulldrohl
1 week ago#5
Pythonidae posted...
dulldrohl posted...

I was thinking about that. But the last thread lasted for 3 weeks so I think we'll be fine.

Barring another Pokemon tangent or a surprise reveal, you're likely right.

User Info: BipBapBam

BipBapBam
1 week ago#6
...Meh.

I was hyped the Metal Cooler event is back to rainbow all the clones, but honestly I don't even wanna bother anymore. Aside from it being a massive grind, I mainly wanted them for a quick cheap team in Battlefield, but I have enough cards to clear that without even needing the F2P Ginyu team anymore.

...Don't really feel like opening all of PHY SSJ2 Gohan's paths either since he kinda sucks >________>

I guess I'll just farm Kais.
Regardless of warnings, the future doesn't scare me at all.
Endy-wendy is just tsuny-wuny for the loli-wolis~! :D - Endgame
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: finalshadowx2

finalshadowx2
1 week ago#7
I don't even know if I want to farm the SA of other SSJ2 Gohan

Farming medals to awaken SR PHY SSJ Gohan into SSJ2 Gohan is not hard due to the category bonus but I am extremely low on PHY awakening medals (At least on Guru) thanks to PHY Hit >_____>
All SBR stages cleared. (JP)
https://imgur.com/a/a3IRQ

User Info: chaosinuyasha

chaosinuyasha
1 week ago#8
Is it wrong to want to be hopeful that SOME of the Golden week stuff (login/celebration/whatever) comes to global as I saw a youtuber saying that the current celebration we have ends before Golden Week starts. I mean I'm not holding my breath but a guy can dream....
PSN: ChaosInuYasha (make sure you give me fair warning as to where you met me and why you wanna add)
Official Kaguya Ootsutsuki of the UNStorm 4 board
chaosinuyasha posted...
Is it wrong to want to be hopeful that SOME of the Golden week stuff (login/celebration/whatever) comes to global as I saw a youtuber saying that the current celebration we have ends before Golden Week starts. I mean I'm not holding my breath but a guy can dream....

Simultaneously?
L.J.Gibbs: Rule 51:
"Sometimes You're Wrong."

User Info: samxmas

samxmas
1 week ago#10
SuperVegito2487 posted...
chaosinuyasha posted...

Simultaneously?

I don't really like simultaneuous release though haha
Nintendo 3DS FC: 4570-8696-0014 Switch: 3622-0621-0339 IGN: Sam
Dokkan Battle ID: 1432303189 box: https://dbz.space/box/8450 SamxGFQ
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. JP Dokkan Battle Discussion #50: Golden Week