• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Is the Broly movie event coming back or going be be in the portal of memories?

User Info: z_cherub

z_cherub
1 month ago#1
I screwed up! Thought my TEQ GF was at SA10 - has been at SA7 for over a year & I missed my shot to farm him up!
PSN: ZCherub

User Info: NoTrollGaming

NoTrollGaming
1 month ago#2
hasnt came back on JP yet
My Best Pulls Dokkan Battle!
https://imgur.com/a/jcEme

User Info: ShadowSilver13

ShadowSilver13
1 month ago#3
One can only assume it will, at some point. Hasn't happened yet, but I'm like pretty positive it will. It wasn't an exclusive collab or anything, so I don't see why it shouldn't come back in one way or another
"Pizza Mozzarella, Pizza Mozzarella,
Rella, Rella, Rella, Rella..." -Gyro Zeppeli

User Info: NoTrollGaming

NoTrollGaming
1 month ago#4
As soon as it comes around it will appear in the portal, thats the condition I think, has to come back once
My Best Pulls Dokkan Battle!
https://imgur.com/a/jcEme

User Info: z_cherub

z_cherub
1 month ago#5
Thanks guys. I'll just use dozing Kai I guess....
PSN: ZCherub

User Info: Igyzone

Igyzone
1 month ago#6
The real question is how long do they plan on keeping the broly movie menu screen while the event is long over...

User Info: momo92

momo92
1 month ago#7
Igyzone posted...
The real question is how long do they plan on keeping the broly movie menu screen while the event is long over...

Lol this

I hope we don't have to wait until 4th anniversary for it to change­čśé
"Music speaks when words fail!" Dokkan ID:748737433
XBL GT: Pathos Da Ghost

User Info: chrisscorsese88

chrisscorsese88
1 month ago#8
NoTrollGaming posted...
As soon as it comes around it will appear in the portal, thats the condition I think, has to come back once

Sorry buddy, but it's already established that's false. Not sure what the conditions truly are, but there are other events that have only been around once that are in the key section with other events not available that have been around more than once.

- Super 17 story event with the farmable GT Frieza and Cell is there, has only been around once

- Kid Buu story event with farmable Supreme Kai and West Kai is there, has only been around once

- Before Baseball Yamcha and his 2 April Fools events came back this April Fools has come around twice before (making this his 3rd appearance) but was not available with keys

- Fusions story event to dokkan Bulpan, Pandel, and Barlot has been around twice, that's not available with keys either
The world is a diagonal... I am the balancing point.
Dokkan Battle GLB Name and ID: GFQDragonZ / 1038853768

User Info: Crazysilver03

Crazysilver03
1 month ago#9
z_cherub posted...
I screwed up! Thought my TEQ GF was at SA10 - has been at SA7 for over a year & I missed my shot to farm him up!

You can do it with the Bardock event as well.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Is the Broly movie event coming back or going be be in the portal of memories?
  • Topic Archived