• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. New to Dokkan. Any tips?

User Info: TalonusKardiac

TalonusKardiac
1 month ago#61
Joestar posted...
Statistically, you should never do singles but you do you.

Depends what you're summoning for. The rates for featured units are identical on singles and multis.

That said, a new player should take advantage of GSSR as much as possible.
GFQKarrde; Global ID: 609218503
JP ID: 1771103179

User Info: chaosinuyasha

chaosinuyasha
1 month ago#62
Belmod posted...
fudawg45 posted...
Belmod posted...
tftrevor813 posted...
never do singles... even if you have the summoning itch for a yolo... conserve and save your stones... that's about it.

Dont listen to this. I pulled AGL cooler, PHY Broly, and many other incredible units through single summons.

I’ve tried quite a few single summons, and I’ve never hit anything. Every good unit I’ve ever gotten was from a multi.

See? It works both ways.

Also, as a new player, getting the guaranteed SSR is huge. There are plenty of quality units in the general pool.

That sucks and all but simply telling them to never single summon ever.. is kinda messed up.

How? With a Multi you're FOR SURE getting atleast 1 SSR, you could do 10 singles in a row and only get Rs and SRs and NO SSRs, So yes it IS better to do multis over singles, especially as another poster said for new players as SSRs we older players would call 'trash' could be amazing for them.
PSN: ChaosInuYasha (make sure you give me fair warning as to where you met me and why you wanna add)
Official Kaguya Ootsutsuki of the UNStorm 4 board

User Info: Rahl13

Rahl13
1 month ago#63
Belmod posted...
fudawg45 posted...
Belmod posted...
tftrevor813 posted...
never do singles... even if you have the summoning itch for a yolo... conserve and save your stones... that's about it.

Dont listen to this. I pulled AGL cooler, PHY Broly, and many other incredible units through single summons.

I’ve tried quite a few single summons, and I’ve never hit anything. Every good unit I’ve ever gotten was from a multi.

See? It works both ways.

Also, as a new player, getting the guaranteed SSR is huge. There are plenty of quality units in the general pool.

That sucks and all but simply telling them to never single summon ever.. is kinda messed up.

There is absolutely no reason to ever do a single over a multi. The odds are exactly the same except that multis give a guaranteed SSR.

User Info: Joestar

Joestar
1 month ago#64
TalonusKardiac posted...
Joestar posted...
Statistically, you should never do singles but you do you.

Depends what you're summoning for. The rates for featured units are identical on singles and multis.

That said, a new player should take advantage of GSSR as much as possible.

True, but I think are almost no player who does not benefit from gssr.
Next time on dragon ball z

User Info: TalonusKardiac

TalonusKardiac
1 month ago#65
Have you managed to get your swanky new account set up ok? Post your new box and we can give some advice on how to proceed.

I know it has a Broly lead, so there's some characters you can farm just now that will fit on his team.
GFQKarrde; Global ID: 609218503
JP ID: 1771103179

User Info: OMGWYATT

OMGWYATT
1 month ago#66
Afro_Samurai_IV posted...
biako06 posted...
Whatever you do, don't use duplicate units to raise super attacks. Not unless you have all orb paths open.

When I was newer I used a Dupe LR vegito to raise my SA.. still stings.

That.....is painful to read.

I did the same with Jiren and Kefla, both are Rainbowed now though....so it’s all good :p

I also mistakenly opened Top Left on SSJ4 Gogeta, Turles, and AGL SV thinking I already opened BR or had another copy of them to do so. SSJ4 Gogeta is Rainbowed now too, but still hate looking at my Turles and AGL SV every time with 65% and those missing stats -_-
FE Heroes: 4073379790
Dokkan (Global): 1906924533
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. New to Dokkan. Any tips?
  • Topic Archived