• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Joestar

Joestar
4 weeks ago#11
lihlih posted...
Can anyone help me try and beat RW SBR too?

https://i.imgtc.com/Xp8t0UB.jpg
Not shown: Demigra.(he has a stun on his SA and on his passive, so he might be useful, no?)

Agf
Str fat buu
Agl tapion
Eza teq cell
Eza kid buu
LR metal coora

Agf + lr coora
tapion + teq cell
Next time on dragon ball z
(message deleted)

User Info: DokkanFla

DokkanFla
4 weeks ago#13
@DanTheTimid

You deleted your comment but, I was going to reply but wanted to do another run since it has been a while.

Anyway if you haven't done it yet this is my team:

AGF (1dupe)
LR Boujack
EZA Cell
Teq Tapion (1 dupe at the time I think), now 2 dupes.
Teq Golden Frieza (sa 0)
Agl EZA piccolo(Free heals after 5 turns)

Boujack + Teq GoldenFrieza/Tapion

AGF+Golden Frieza/Tapion.

First fight: I focus Videl first while attacking/lowering the attack of gohan with tapion, I use a marron item(Reduce attack by 25%),
and then usher(under 50% health with Golden Frieza on rotation) or whis when needed, usually I get Piccolo to transform and heal back before finishing the fight.

Second Fight: I Focus goten with everyone but Tapion and Piccolo, I'll use up to 3 items here if needed and I'll always get piccolo to transform and heal here and you will probably have a dokkan attack ready here so try to give it to your rainbow AGFrieza, after goten is taken out sometimes you can keep piccolo on the main rotation for the heal and type advantage.

Last Fight: "Easiest" of the 3, keep your Int units on rotation here,
I focus paikuhan with everyone but tapion here, as for items ideal would be to have at least 1 of each, usher and princess snake is more important to have at least one tho, usher for when you can't hide golden frieza and princess snake is your only heal item.

I hope I made any sense and it helps with your runs, GL.

User Info: SuperVegito2487

SuperVegito2487
4 weeks ago#14
Peppy gals should be the easiest now with Ribriannes Dokkan and INT Brianne in the game.

Run double INT Brianne and its definitely the easiest, but again it still depends on the cards you got.

When it first arrived Shadow Dragon Saga was the one that was easiest for me.
L.J.Gibbs: Rule 51:
"Sometimes You're Wrong."

User Info: DanTheTimid

DanTheTimid
4 weeks ago#15
DokkanFla posted...
@DanTheTimid

You deleted your comment but, I was going to reply but wanted to do another run since it has been a while.

Anyway if you haven't done it yet this is my team:

AGF (1dupe)
LR Boujack
EZA Cell
Teq Tapion (1 dupe at the time I think), now 2 dupes.
Teq Golden Frieza (sa 0)
Agl EZA piccolo(Free heals after 5 turns)

Boujack + Teq GoldenFrieza/Tapion

AGF+Golden Frieza/Tapion.

First fight: I focus Videl first while attacking/lowering the attack of gohan with tapion, I use a marron item(Reduce attack by 25%),
and then usher(under 50% health with Golden Frieza on rotation) or whis when needed, usually I get Piccolo to transform and heal back before finishing the fight.

Second Fight: I Focus goten with everyone but Tapion and Piccolo, I'll use up to 3 items here if needed and I'll always get piccolo to transform and heal here and you will probably have a dokkan attack ready here so try to give it to your rainbow AGFrieza, after goten is taken out sometimes you can keep piccolo on the main rotation for the heal and type advantage.

Last Fight: "Easiest" of the 3, keep your Int units on rotation here,
I focus paikuhan with everyone but tapion here, as for items ideal would be to have at least 1 of each, usher and princess snake is more important to have at least one tho, usher for when you can't hide golden frieza and princess snake is your only heal item.

I hope I made any sense and it helps with your runs, GL.

Thank you, great advice, much appreciated!

User Info: NHawk316

NHawk316
4 weeks ago#16
Thanks! i just beat it with that team.
We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time.

User Info: NoTrollGaming

NoTrollGaming
4 weeks ago#17
Buu Saga without a doubt, 500k HP and only one enemy in last stage who can be permanently sealed
My Best Pulls Dokkan Battle!
https://imgur.com/a/jcEme

User Info: YaBoyVegeta

YaBoyVegeta
4 weeks ago#18
My easiest was by far Potara. Between LR Goku Black's healing, AGL Vegito's counters and LR Vegito's counters it was a piece of cake (relatively speaking). Realm of Gos wasn't too bad either with Jiren's stuns, LR VB's defense and MUI Goku's dodges
Thanks, I needed a light- Sanji
  • Topic Archived