• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. JP Dokkan Battle Discussion #49: The F2P, the Whale, and the Shafted.

User Info: ShadowSilver13

ShadowSilver13
1 month ago#491
Pythonidae posted...
I wonder if she'll get the Potara category. Otherwise I don't really care for her.

Edit: If she gets Potara she wouldn't get Pure Saiyans though, hmm... I still think I'd prefer for her to get Potara.

I mean, it'd really be a waste for them to make an LR of Kale and Caulifla and have them NOT fuse, so I fully agree with you

I have a feeling they're gonna have them start as a duo with a fusion Transformation so that you can run both the LR and the TUR Kefla together. They pulled similar stuff for a bunch of other LRs like SV, Gogeta and Bojack, so I really hope this is the case
"Pizza Mozzarella, Pizza Mozzarella,
Rella, Rella, Rella, Rella..." -Gyro Zeppeli

User Info: SuperVegito2487

SuperVegito2487
1 month ago#492
ShadowSilver13 posted...
Pythonidae posted...
I wonder if she'll get the Potara category. Otherwise I don't really care for her.

Edit: If she gets Potara she wouldn't get Pure Saiyans though, hmm... I still think I'd prefer for her to get Potara.

I mean, it'd really be a waste for them to make an LR of Kale and Caulifla and have them NOT fuse, so I fully agree with you

I have a feeling they're gonna have them start as a duo with a fusion Transformation so that you can run both the LR and the TUR Kefla together. They pulled similar stuff for a bunch of other LRs like SV, Gogeta and Bojack, so I really hope this is the case

Them being an lr and not fusing would be weird, so im expecting lr kefla as well
L.J.Gibbs: Rule 51:
"Sometimes You're Wrong."

User Info: Hayato Nekketsu

Hayato Nekketsu
1 month ago#493
Man, why couldn't TEQ Hit have an inbuilt dodge in his passive, he's doing over a million+ with no dupes yet he can't take a hit (ha) worth sh.. crap.

User Info: finalshadowx2

finalshadowx2
1 month ago#494
Hayato Nekketsu posted...
Man, why couldn't TEQ Hit have an inbuilt dodge in his passive, he's doing over a million+ with no dupes yet he can't take a hit (ha) worth sh.. crap.

It's the main reason I don't like him as much as the other category leads. "OMG He's doing so much damage even without a single dupe!!!!!?!?"

Luckily enemies on SBR can still be stunned/ATK lowered so at least he is still pretty useful there.
All SBR stages cleared. (JP)
https://imgur.com/a/a3IRQ

User Info: dulldrohl

dulldrohl
1 month ago#495
finalshadowx2 posted...
Hayato Nekketsu posted...

It's the main reason I don't like him as much as the other category leads. "OMG He's doing so much damage even without a single dupe!!!!!?!?"

Luckily enemies on SBR can still be stunned/ATK lowered so at least he is still pretty useful there.

I'm still waiting on RoG to get a really good lead. UI Goku's not terrible or anything, but he's overshadowed by almost every other unit on the team.

User Info: Pythonidae

Pythonidae
1 month ago#496
I hope they'll give AGL Caulifla and PHY Kale an EZA when they drop their LR.

Caulifla especially, I have her rainbow'd and she still feels so underwhelming.
3DS FC: 2165-5653-3487

User Info: dulldrohl

dulldrohl
1 month ago#497
Pythonidae posted...

Absolutely agree with this. It's especially bad when she fails to dodge/counter an SA... that's literally all she's good for.

User Info: hyjinx17

hyjinx17
1 month ago#498
Pythonidae posted...

omfg that would be the best.
Thanks for saving fighting games Goku!

User Info: 3ebsoo

3ebsoo
1 month ago#499
I know im late but that EZA battle was very easy with RW. I was affraid of not being able to finish it since i dont have AGL Cooler but it was a complete joke with double AGF and LR Cooler lol
Just give me a srw with both granzon and astranagant playable...

User Info: NoTrollGaming

NoTrollGaming
1 month ago#500
1 multi on hit and nothing, knew I should have saved fk, waiting for Golden Week
My Best Pulls Dokkan Battle!
https://imgur.com/a/jcEme
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. JP Dokkan Battle Discussion #49: The F2P, the Whale, and the Shafted.
  • Topic Archived