• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. New Information About Transforming Vegeta via Team Dokkaner

User Info: BigPappy09

BigPappy09
1 week ago#1
Transforming Vegeta

"Pure Saiyans" Category Ki +3, ATK/DEF/HP +150%

Passive Skill:

Lower end (1st form): ATK & DEF +80% & ATK +6% per ki orb

Higher end (Last form): ATK & DEF +120% & ATK +10% per ki orb; changes every ki orb on the board to PHY (once only)

(Don't have the stats for the other forms)

Super Vegeta

INT type Ki +3, ATK/DEF/HP +90%

Passive Skill:

ATK & DEF +80%; plus an additionnal ATK & DEF +120% depending on HP remaining (the higher the HP the better the boost); guaranteed Critical Hit if an "Android" category enemy is present

Super Saiyan Trunks (Future) (EZA from existing card)

no Leader Skill given yet

Passive Skill:

Ki +2, ATK & DEF +30% for all allies; ATK & DEF +70% if 2 or more "Vegeta's Lineage" category allies are present

SSB Vegeta (EZA from existing card)

no Leader Skill given yet

Passive Skill:

Ki +2, ATK & DEF +90%; ATK & DEF +30% for all allies if 2 or more "Vegeta's Lineage" category allies are present

Pretty interesting. It sounds like the EZA's are for the Teq SSB Vegeta and the Phy Trunks performing the father/son Galick Gun. Also pretty cool that there's a summonable Super Vegeta.

User Info: Piccoloiscool

Piccoloiscool
1 week ago#2
Interesting

He is a superstar unit and will be one of the best but I may not summon as I have the lead already

User Info: BigPappy09

BigPappy09
1 week ago#3
Piccoloiscool posted...
Interesting

He is a superstar unit and will be one of the best but I may not summon as I have the lead already

Personally, I'm more interested in seeing what other units will be featured on his banner than anything else right now. I'll probably do a multi summon or two to see if I can get either of the new units, but if the banner is absolutely crazy (Turles, SSBE Vegeta, Transforming Goku, etc.) then I may go pretty hard on it.

User Info: NoTrollGaming

NoTrollGaming
1 week ago#4
Hellooooo
My Best Pulls Dokkan Battle!
https://imgur.com/a/jcEme

User Info: chrisscorsese88

chrisscorsese88
1 week ago#5
Interesting but not good enough to make me summon over INT Black, sorry Vegeta.
The world is a diagonal... I am the balancing point.
Dokkan Battle GLB Name and ID: GFQDragonZ / 1038853768

User Info: AceofSpades1700

AceofSpades1700
1 week ago#6
I already have SSBE, but this guy has a slightly better leader skill. That Super Vegeta looks beastly tho

And those EZAs are just the supports I need for hybrid/pure saiyan teams, so glad I have these bois. Can't wait to see what else is on the banner. I hope AGL SSJ Goku and Turles are on it.
o_o

User Info: chaosinuyasha

chaosinuyasha
1 week ago#7
AceofSpades1700 posted...
I already have SSBE, but this guy has a slightly better leader skill. That Super Vegeta looks beastly tho

And those EZAs are just the supports I need for hybrid/pure saiyan teams, so glad I have these bois. Can't wait to see what else is on the banner. I hope AGL SSJ Goku and Turles are on it.

aside from better attack(by 20%) I don't see how this new Vegeta has the 'better leader skill' over SSBE
PSN: ChaosInuYasha (make sure you give me fair warning as to where you met me and why you wanna add)
Official Kaguya Ootsutsuki of the UNStorm 4 board

User Info: chrisscorsese88

chrisscorsese88
1 week ago#8
AceofSpades1700 posted...
I already have SSBE, but this guy has a slightly better leader skill.

He gives less health and defense though, so despite giving more attack, I actually consider his leader skill weaker. To even it out you can run SSBE Vegeta as your lead and take transforming Vegeta as friend (or vice versa if you pull for him and don't have SSBE Vegeta) but I'll just stick to SSBE Vegeta.
The world is a diagonal... I am the balancing point.
Dokkan Battle GLB Name and ID: GFQDragonZ / 1038853768

User Info: AnimeSeeker78

AnimeSeeker78
1 week ago#9
So, Transformgeta is Phy Type. At least if the last bit of his SSB forms' passive is anything to go by.

God I hope the Banner has Tranformku and SS3 Bardock on it too. The Vegeta alone is reason enough to pull, those 2 would make it the perfect banner for me as those are the only pure saiyan category units I need (Plus the SSBBardock would Help me best the EZA SS3 Vegeta event when it Drops on GBL. Tranformku would help me out on both RoG and Super Type SBR, and give me another good Leader for Battlefield),
"The lich king?.. on my throne?" - ShadowGomamon

User Info: z_cherub

z_cherub
1 week ago#10
So "if x is present"... Does that mean on the team period, or on the enemy team period, or do they have to be active on that specific turn to get the boost?
PSN: ZCherub
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. New Information About Transforming Vegeta via Team Dokkaner
  • Topic Archived