• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Dokkan strongest rotation?

User Info: NHawk316

NHawk316
1 month ago#21
M1Astray posted...
Speaking generally other rotations I'm fond of are:

STR SS4 Goku and AGL SS4 Vegeta (Purre Saiyans). Both link together almost-completely, and both are strong units. This can also apply to the upcoming SS4 LR's, as each LR can run the old 120% leads in their team with a 120% boost. Due to the synergy it's a valid option.

INT Zamasu + LR Rosemasu. They link together fantastically and are health regen machines.

STR SSG Goku + UI Goku. SSG Goku is a strong unit with almost a million attack SA when linked with UI Goku, and after SAing he tanks exceptionally well. He links so well with UI Goku that UI Goku also becomes a scary monster right out of the gate. Few things are as scary as a MUI Goku near the end of a fight linked with SSG Goku (only stronger rotation is the almost-impossible UI and MUI rotation, which I've done once).

Interesting..

my RoG team is:

UI lead
LR Blue Vegito
Str Rose
Teq LR Rosemasu
Str Jiren
Str Toppo

i was thinking of taking out toppo for Godgeta, but i really dont like how he fits into that team... also while toppo and jiren link very well, i usually depend more on the LR Zamasu/Rose combo.

Id like to put LR Beerus and Whis/Eza Beerus once it comes out.
We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time.

User Info: NoTrollGaming

NoTrollGaming
1 month ago#22
LR Yamcha+Peppy Gals

its soo strong Yamcha decides to not attack due to the sheer magnitude of damage that is impending upon all
My Best Pulls Dokkan Battle!
https://imgur.com/a/jcEme

User Info: Joestar

Joestar
1 month ago#23
LR broly, Phy broly with ssj3 broly.

You can't argue with that. Their power is maximum.
Mike's evil twin

User Info: samxmas

samxmas
1 month ago#24
Joestar posted...
LR broly, Phy broly with ssj3 broly.

You can't argue with that. Their power is MAXIMUMER!

FTFY
Nintendo 3DS FC: 4570-8696-0014 Switch: 3622-0621-0339 IGN: Sam
Dokkan Battle ID: 1432303189 box: https://dbz.space/box/8450 SamxGFQ
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Dokkan strongest rotation?
  • Topic Archived