• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Dokkan strongest rotation?

User Info: chrisscorsese88

chrisscorsese88
2 months ago#11
hypnoticspector posted...
chrisscorsese88 posted...
That's not a powerful rotation, LR SSJ3 Goku is most powerful paired with either LR Majin Vegeta or TEQ Tien but him with Majita will overall do way more damage than Tien with him.

i try not to use supports in the rotation for these, otherwise we're putting in kid buu and turles everywhere. i don't have LR MV, but my angel 3ku is rainbow and he likes to double crit super for over 2m each.

Well they're not bad, just far from really good. PHY SSJ3 Gotenks activates the same links for LR SSJ3 Goku as Angelku does but depending on dupes, Neotenks can hit harder than Angelku. Everything is dependent for you on what you have, but I'm just saying LR SSJ3 Goku is best paired with either SSJ3 Bardock or LR Majin Vegeta (again, all depends on your dupe count, a rainbow SSJ3 Bardock is better than 0 dupe Majita while even 1 dupe Majita is better than 0 or 1 dupe Bardock, etc.)
The world is a diagonal... I am the balancing point.
Dokkan Battle GLB Name and ID: GFQDragonZ / 1038853768

User Info: hypnoticspector

hypnoticspector
2 months ago#12
samxmas posted...
LR Cell + Teq Cell? Aren't they just share FB with each other? That's not exactly the best rotation right?

yeah i know that's what i thought at first before i started running them on jp. they're both just really good, especially if you're getting AoE value out of the LR. the healing does make it very hard to keep BBB active, but that also means you just don't die. your dream team [imo] would have this setup:

LR cell + TEQ cell
LR rosemasu + STR rose / INT black
float friend black, your STR rose / INT black, AGL darkness towa.

non-stop healing, DEF, and ATK. STR fat buu option for second AoE for farming. if they ever release towa...
"Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down."
Michael Ellner

User Info: hypnoticspector

hypnoticspector
2 months ago#13
chrisscorsese88 posted...
but I'm just saying LR SSJ3 Goku is best paired with either SSJ3 Bardock or LR Majin Vegeta

oh yeah, i'm not disagreeing with ya there, just speaking to my experience with using the more common angelku who has been very clutch for me the past 2 months. i don't have the 3dock either, i know he fits into a lot of great rotations with his passive.
"Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down."
Michael Ellner

User Info: samxmas

samxmas
2 months ago#14
@hypnoticspector
Yass, switch Romasu rotation with LR Beerus and Teq Beerus and that's gonna be perfect for me

LR Beerus will heal 7-12% and has connoiseur for a total of 22% hp heal :)
Nintendo 3DS FC: 4570-8696-0014 Switch: 3622-0621-0339 IGN: Sam
Dokkan Battle ID: 1432303189 box: https://dbz.space/box/8450 SamxGFQ

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
2 months ago#15
If you use Ki items I imagine a rotation of PHY Broly, LR Broly and EZA STR Broly could destroy damn near anything with all the additional super attacks. Without items it’s gotta be LR Beerus/EZA Beerus from what I hear

User Info: wutzgood

wutzgood
2 months ago#16
Depends if it's against a single or multiple opponents.

In a wt setting having teq vegito super before Lr broly and phy buu would produce an insane amount of damage in a turn. Vegito will give a 50% boost to anyone that attacks after he supers. Buu boosts by 50% also.

Without even considering phy buu or vegitos boost Lr broly can dish out about 28 mil damage total (2 mil each hit) if he gets all Crits on both supers normally. With 2 50% attack boosts the damage would be much higher.

Gonna need a stat cruncher to get the full results tho.
I am wutz good

User Info: M1Astray

M1Astray
2 months ago#17
LR Beerus and EZA Beerus without question. They heal, they both hit for millions, and they both tank. It is the ultimate rotation, there is no better rotation in the game.

In the WT it's AGL Turles and LR Broly. Both link together well, Turles gives Broly an unconditional 40% attack, and between the links and Turles passive Broly only needs (IIRC) four ki to super. PHY SS broly is a close second, however he doesn't give LR Broly as much ki, and between the two you absolutely want LR Broly to SA since he's the one capable of killing literally everything.
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Heroes, DBZ Dokkan Battle, YGO Duel Links, Pokemon Go, Tales of Berseria

User Info: ChibiRidley

ChibiRidley
2 months ago#18
It's not the strongest, probably, but I gotta give at least an honorable mention to Hit+Jiren
Formally bet on 10/29/2018 that if Jibanyan is a playable character in Smash Ultimate, I will close my account

User Info: RenegadeWolf

RenegadeWolf
2 months ago#19
I know it's not the strongest, but the MMC team has amazing rotations all around... pretty mix and match too.
STR FF Frieza and PHY FF Cooler give each other 45% ATK even without BBB, for example.
Worth mentioning, but I'd still say B+W/EZA Beerus, if you can get enough ki anyway.
I think it's 'bout time that I ring the bell and move along.
https://youtu.be/l-vvERRd2Rg

User Info: M1Astray

M1Astray
2 months ago#20
Speaking generally other rotations I'm fond of are:

STR SS4 Goku and AGL SS4 Vegeta (Purre Saiyans). Both link together almost-completely, and both are strong units. This can also apply to the upcoming SS4 LR's, as each LR can run the old 120% leads in their team with a 120% boost. Due to the synergy it's a valid option.

INT Zamasu + LR Rosemasu. They link together fantastically and are health regen machines.

STR SSG Goku + UI Goku. SSG Goku is a strong unit with almost a million attack SA when linked with UI Goku, and after SAing he tanks exceptionally well. He links so well with UI Goku that UI Goku also becomes a scary monster right out of the gate. Few things are as scary as a MUI Goku near the end of a fight linked with SSG Goku (only stronger rotation is the almost-impossible UI and MUI rotation, which I've done once).
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Heroes, DBZ Dokkan Battle, YGO Duel Links, Pokemon Go, Tales of Berseria
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Dokkan strongest rotation?
  • Topic Archived