• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Dokkan strongest rotation?

User Info: NHawk316

NHawk316
1 month ago#1
While i have yet to awaken my LR Berrus and Whis to rotate with my Rainbow Teq Beerus, i question myself and dokkan gamefaqs: What is Dokkan strongest rotation in JP and Glb?

LR Beerus and Whis + Eza Teq Beerus?
The LR SS4's?
SS Blue Gogeta + eza str gogeta?

feel free to mention your opinions
We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time.

User Info: samxmas

samxmas
1 month ago#2
I think it's the Beerus rotation. Not only the EZA Beerus is a LR level unit by himself, the rotation gives you 50% atk boost and 10% hp healing.

No other rotation can ever hope to give you 50% atk boost and 10% healing lol. That's all you can hope for
Nintendo 3DS FC: 4570-8696-0014 Switch: 3622-0621-0339 IGN: Sam
Dokkan Battle ID: 1432303189 box: https://dbz.space/box/8450 SamxGFQ

User Info: styrofoamboot

styrofoamboot
1 month ago#3
MVP 17+LR Gokuza IMO

It’s tanky as hell and they both lower attack, not that the enemy will survive when Gokuza attacks it if the atk is lowered.

People really underestimate how hard Gokuza hits even WITHOUT the enemy being in attack down status.
Dokkan battle ID GLB: 2160831410
Shadow the Hedgehog should be a playable fighter in Smash Bros.

User Info: hypnoticspector

hypnoticspector
1 month ago#4
LR 3ku + TEQ angel 3ku
LR romasu + STR rose
LR beerus + TEQ beerus
LR gokuza + ..most of the team
AGL gogeta + STR gogeta
TEQ 4ku + STR 4ku

those are the ones i have, though i can't LR beerus yet. it's probably gonna be the beerus rotation. after that... it's hard to say. rose/masu rotation is actually the worst until full passive kicks in. i'm not sure it passes any of the others. the 4ku rotation has the chance for super counters. so does gokuza if you rotate with ss4 gogeta, extra bonus against villains. i think with no dupes in anything, the gogetas take it. add in dupes, 4kus take it with SA counters. 3kus are insane if you got orb changers and max their ki/passives, but that's hard.

didn't pull the LR ss4s, only used as friends. they're insane and probably #1, for sure when AS is available.
"Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down."
Michael Ellner

User Info: NHawk316

NHawk316
1 month ago#5
Im f2p and as soon as eza beerus comes to global and lets hope the pudding babashop comes back! I will experience that power!
We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time.

User Info: chrisscorsese88

chrisscorsese88
1 month ago#6
hypnoticspector posted...
LR 3ku + TEQ angel 3ku

That's not a powerful rotation, LR SSJ3 Goku is most powerful paired with either LR Majin Vegeta or TEQ Tien but him with Majita will overall do way more damage than Tien with him.
The world is a diagonal... I am the balancing point.
Dokkan Battle GLB Name and ID: GFQDragonZ / 1038853768

hypnoticspector
1 month ago#7
LR cell + TEQ cell
PHY broly + AGL broly
LR bojack + PHY bojack

PHY bojack needs a TUR before that one really counts. brolys and cells are probably ahead of rose/masu as well.

if we're counting transformations:

LR vegito + PHY SV [with max passive by that point], counter bonanza
LR gogeta + STR gogeta
AGL evogeta + INT gokUI
LR rosemasu + INT rose

i've seen some vids of the LR gopunks and new kid goku doing crazy damage, but not sure of their rotations. gokuza + 17 is probably the easiest rotation to get a ton of value, the others have to build passives or get orbs.
Michael Ellner

User Info: samxmas

samxmas
1 month ago#8
@hypnoticspector
LR Cell + Teq Cell? Aren't they just share FB with each other? That's not exactly the best rotation right?
Nintendo 3DS FC: 4570-8696-0014 Switch: 3622-0621-0339 IGN: Sam
Dokkan Battle ID: 1432303189 box: https://dbz.space/box/8450 SamxGFQ

User Info: chrisscorsese88

chrisscorsese88
1 month ago#9
@samxmas

LR Cell & TEQ Cell share Ultimate Lifeform (2 ki), Messenger from the Future (ATK +500), Big Bad Bosses (25% to ATK & DEF), and Fierce Battle (15% ATK).

While it's not an outstanding number of links, the fact that both of them hit crazy hard anyway and the fact they both heal on SA (LR Cell only does it on his 12ki but is also AoE), it's still quite the potent rotation.
The world is a diagonal... I am the balancing point.
Dokkan Battle GLB Name and ID: GFQDragonZ / 1038853768

hypnoticspector
1 month ago#10
chrisscorsese88 posted...
That's not a powerful rotation, LR SSJ3 Goku is most powerful paired with either LR Majin Vegeta or TEQ Tien but him with Majita will overall do way more damage than Tien with him.

i try not to use supports in the rotation for these, otherwise we're putting in kid buu and turles everywhere. i don't have LR MV, but my angel 3ku is rainbow and he likes to double crit super for over 2m each.
Michael Ellner
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Dokkan strongest rotation?
  • Topic Archived