• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Are you satisfied with your box/collection? Why or why not?

User Info: DokkanFla

DokkanFla
1 month ago#31
It is a work in progress but I'm pretty happy with mine, only thing I don't "like" about it is the lack of Potara units, other than that, it could use some more ext units but even then after the broly banner im fine with what I have.

User Info: Chrebet808

Chrebet808
1 month ago#32
Just missing a few LRs and maybe 1 or 2 category cards really but even without them i can clear every event aside from most of the SBR stuff. I love my collection but im getting to the point where i dont know why i even need to pull anymore.
I was programmed to kill your ass!

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
1 month ago#33
Yeah, I’m pretty happy. Still a couple cards I really want (LR Gohan, LR Majin Vegeta, LR Trunks, SS4 Gogeta (damn you Shadow Dragons SBR), DF Future Gohan, Bra and 21), but otherwise I’m pretty damn happy with my box. I’m not about to chase LRs since I’m f2p, but hoping I can get the others soon. I have no idea when SS4 Gogeta is ever coming back, but maybe either of the LR SS4s could get me through the SBR if I get them. Hoping to get 21 from this WT if they finally add her.

User Info: UraRenge2005

UraRenge2005
1 month ago#34
For being a F2P player, my box is pretty fantastic.

For being an overall player in a whale's world, I'm pretty unsatisfied. The last 5 banners have really, really boned me including the Broly/Gogeta banner. The last featured unit I have pulled was TEQ Hit, and that was back during Christmas. I'm overdue a meta defining unit and it's starting to feel like it.
My Favorite Dragon Ball characters ranked: https://i.imgtc.com/9ZxpkUn.png All DBZ Movie villains ranked: https://i.imgtc.com/LXpVInL.png

User Info: D_Cowboys15

D_Cowboys15
1 month ago#35
Love my box. No way I would re-roll for anything.
http://i.imgur.com/8gjVj0T.gif

User Info: OMGWYATT

OMGWYATT
1 month ago#36
I guess so, I have mostly everything I’ve gone after, every category lead except Super Buu and Ult Gohan, almost all my important units have dupes, with a lot of great DFE’s Rainbowed (UI Goku, SSJ4 Gogeta, INT Gogeta, STR Janemba, PHY SV, PHY Omega, PHY Gotenks, Jiren, EZA Cell). I have every LR except Cell, Beerus, Bardock, and Trunks/Mai, all have dupes except LR Gohan. Broly, Bojack, Gotenks, Black, Trunks have 2 dupes.
FE Heroes: 4073379790
Dokkan (Global): 1906924533

User Info: OMGWYATT

OMGWYATT
1 month ago#37
I guess so, I have mostly everything I’ve gone after, every category lead except Super Buu and Ult Gohan, almost all my important units have dupes, with a lot of great DFE’s Rainbowed (UI Goku, SSJ4 Gogeta, INT Gogeta, STR Janemba, PHY SV, PHY Omega, PHY Gotenks, Jiren, EZA Cell). I have every LR except Cell, Beerus, Bardock, and Trunks/Mai, all have dupes except LR Gohan. Broly, Bojack, Gotenks, Black, Trunks have 2 dupes.

The only upcoming unit I really want badly is LR SSJ4 Goku, and I would like the Goku/Trunks/Pan,l to much lesser extent, have no interest in LR Baby.
FE Heroes: 4073379790
Dokkan (Global): 1906924533

User Info: NHawk316

NHawk316
1 month ago#38
I missing LR Gokuza....
We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Are you satisfied with your box/collection? Why or why not?
  • Topic Archived