• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. A little late, but... my MY banner pulls

User Info: Homicidal_Seph

Homicidal_Seph
4 weeks ago#1
Edit: Phone autocorrected NY to MY lmfao..

Even though I pulled over a week ago, I never did get to posting my results lol. Like everyone else, this banner was pretty much the best banner we've ever had. So, without further ado, down to the results:

1st round:
20 stone multi gave me.... my first SSBE Vegeta!! And my 2nd dupe of eza gohan... already hype for pulling ssbe on first multi.

1st 40 stone multi... nothing but my first dupe of neotenks... ok, I needed bottom right open. No complaints.

2nd 40 stone multi... first AND second dupe of super 17.. meh... he's not rainbowed yet

1st 50 stone multi.... 2nd Dupe of phy omega

GLR multi... my first ever ssj4 gogeta whom I've been wanting since his release, and my LR is.... my first ever Bojack.. idk how I feel yet. I have the absolute best movie bosses and RW categories, and agl bojack rainbowed, but everybody saying the new phy bojack coming is a heck of a lot better.. but hey.. it's a LR I didn't have

2nd round

20 stone multi...3rd super 17 dupe.... And eza FP Frieza... who I already have rainbowed, but oh well. Second copy to keep a undokkaned art for collection.

1st 40 stone multi... FIRST DUPE OF UI!! Just this made it worth it to me, because I love ui, and have the most optimal units for RoG besides Rosemasu... -cries a bit- but he seemed extremely underwhelming without a dupe, and... ss3 angelku... already rainbowed, and like... 3 extra copies <.<..

2nd 40 stone multi... my first SSJ3 Bardock!!! Another unit I've been wanting since his release, and.... 4th dupe of super 17... can literally rainbow him now lmao

50 stone multi... first dupe of AGF... that's it

GSSR multi... my first Jiren and..... my first Majin Vegeta! Another LR i didn't have, and also my favorite character.

So all in all... I loved this banner... got some good dupes I needed and new units
Watch me play "Geetar" on the tube. Www.YouTube.com/user/DemonDominator

User Info: momo92

momo92
4 weeks ago#2
Nice pulls
"Music speaks when words fail!" Dokkan ID:748737433 Leader INT SS3 Bardock SA 10
Favorite song: Taste by Tyga

Homicidal_Seph
4 weeks ago#3
@momo92 first SSR off the banner was SSBE Vegeta, and I wanted him since his banner. Just that first multi told me this banner was going to be fire lol

User Info: Uchiha7

Uchiha7
4 weeks ago#4
I'm happy for a fellow Majin Vegeta fan

Homicidal_Seph
4 weeks ago#5
Uchiha7 posted...

Just need kais now.... poor guy sitting at sa1 :'(

User Info: EkroxPrime

EkroxPrime
4 weeks ago#6
I have a 1 dupe MV. Does his job pretty well but the AoE can be hard to trigger, especially without SSJ3 Angelku.
WutBurter

Homicidal_Seph
4 weeks ago#7
EkroxPrime posted...
I have a 1 dupe MV. Does his job pretty well but the AoE can be hard to trigger, especially without SSJ3 Angelku.

Thankfully, I have SSJ3 Angelku rainbowed

User Info: momo92

momo92
4 weeks ago#8
Homicidal_Seph posted...
@momo92 first SSR off the banner was SSBE Vegeta, and I wanted him since his banner. Just that first multi told me this banner was going to be fire lol

Nice! SSBE is my favorite Vegeta form next to MV
"Music speaks when words fail!" Dokkan ID:748737433 Leader INT SS3 Bardock SA 10
Favorite song: Taste by Tyga

User Info: DVida

DVida
4 weeks ago#9
Imagine having ssbe

:(
Not changing this signature until samxmas shows his transaction history on google play

User Info: Dadreamz

Dadreamz
4 weeks ago#10
Uchiha7 posted...
http://m.imgur.com/gallery/6RIoK1R
https://v2.dbz.space/box/Dreamz
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. A little late, but... my MY banner pulls
  • Topic Archived