• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: Starscreamjr

Starscreamjr
4 weeks ago#1
I havent posted here in awhile but i thought of you all today. Today has been great I got off work in time to buy 2 tickets to Broly movie i was so pumped i decided "lets buy some stones and do summoms in the parking lot" . So i log in and see i still have 5 stones so i decided to yolo the buu banner.....Vegeta and goku fused amd BOOM super buu poped i screamed so loud my Gf was like "Dont tell me you got buu".

User Info: Twilight8

Twilight8
4 weeks ago#2
Good on you! I'm heading to the movie in a few hours myself!

User Info: luisdg

luisdg
4 weeks ago#3
That's awesome, congratulations!
"Imagine a business where people hand you money. And you hand them back absolutely nothing."

User Info: Colonel_Snitsky

Colonel_Snitsky
4 weeks ago#4
Gz!

I got a vegito blue animation during summoning, LR Hercule... summoned, walked away to continue work, when I looked again I was like holy s***! *Hercule appears* oh, yeah... daily friend summon... (._.)
Spider-Man, Spider-Man, does whatever a spider can. Everything is going dark, I don't feel good Mr. Stark, hey now, there went the Spider-Man.

User Info: aPimp_named_leE

aPimp_named_leE
4 weeks ago#5
Do non-Youtubers really scream out loud when they get good pulls? No hate, just seems weird to me. At most I'll just say nice under my breath and smile. Maybe I'm just old and boring lol
FFBE 978,557,395
3DS FCs 4742-5347-4933 (Y) 0044-3673-1990 (X)

User Info: KennyTheCyclone

KennyTheCyclone
4 weeks ago#6
aPimp_named_leE posted...
Do non-Youtubers really scream out loud when they get good pulls? No hate, just seems weird to me. At most I'll just say nice under my breath and smile. Maybe I'm just old and boring lol

I jumped and screamed when I pulled LR rose and he was a GLR lmao
FC: 3411-5012-9814 IGN: Javier
Dokkan:1985690131 GFQxKenny

User Info: Supercuaco666

Supercuaco666
4 weeks ago#7

I never thought about this. I usually just raise my eyebrows and maybe smile a bit. Huh.
Wash your hands before eating.

User Info: FolkenRawr

FolkenRawr
4 weeks ago#8

Depends how drunk I am tbh. Typically it's just a small fist pump reaction. Other times it's an audible 'f*** yea' as I go for a high five from my girlfriend...who obliges and calls me a nerd haha
https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Jewstin-1884/hero/96459279
Dokkan Battle - GFQJustMe - 1682407820

User Info: Sub-ZeroMKA

Sub-ZeroMKA
4 weeks ago#9

I jumped out of my chair when I pulled LR SV
Sub0GFQ 744582874
Current Lead: 100% UI Goku

User Info: TheOzman

TheOzman
4 weeks ago#10
Congrats you hit the jackpot!

Oh you should see me when I pull a good card, screaming like a little girl.

Once when I was with a friend and he pulled a good card we both jumped and screamed, his family thinks we are crazy.
Hero of Justice
  • Topic Archived