• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Transformation Boost Category Summon Pulls

User Info: BigPappy09

BigPappy09
4 weeks ago#1
So I was pretty surprised that they didn't do anything new to the Super Buu banner to try to get players to pull before the movie banner, and then I noticed that Android 21 was featured on the Transformation Boost Banner (Though not on the thumbnail for it, for some reason...)

Decided to do a YOLO multi for the discount, and got:
Bae Android 21
Anti-bae Ribrianne

Thrilled to have gotten her in just 30 stones. Now that that's out of the way, I can officially hoard the rest of my stones for the movie banners :)

User Info: njb1989

njb1989
4 weeks ago#2
I always thought YOLO only applied to singles? Soon people will be saying "So I decided to do a YOLO full 2 rounds on the new year banner"

Anyway, I did one multi and got STR #21 so am pleased.
Dokkan - NickGFaq 1239144744

User Info: Sub-ZeroMKA

Sub-ZeroMKA
4 weeks ago#3
I might do a multi for a chance at 21 when I finish up Kid Buu's EZA
Sub0GFQ 744582874
Current Lead: PHY 17 (0 dupes)

User Info: JoshTheDragon

JoshTheDragon
4 weeks ago#4
21 is alright but I dont see the hype for her, when I pulled her on MVP 17 debut banner, she was underwhelming lol.
If I dont do it, Who WILL!
Ready for the fight

User Info: Sub-ZeroMKA

Sub-ZeroMKA
4 weeks ago#5
JoshTheDragon posted...
21 is alright but I dont see the hype for her, when I pulled her on MVP 17 debut banner, she was underwhelming lol.

She needs a dupe to really shine. I want her for her healing, really.
Sub0GFQ 744582874
Current Lead: PHY 17 (0 dupes)

User Info: chaosinuyasha

chaosinuyasha
4 weeks ago#6
JoshTheDragon posted...

She's KINDA mainly there to run an android team. I want her because I like her card art. Shame her TUR art is 'worse' than her SSR/UR art in my opinion.

I MIGHT do a multi on it for a shot at her as I am over 400 stones and I figure WT, Kid Buu's EZA and the rest of the login bonuses and the Supreme Kai story SHOULD get me to 450 before Broly drops. I ALSO found out I haven't done the daily awakening medal stages so if I have spare stamina I'll grind those out for 5 easy stones (and maybe some medals)
PSN: ChaosInuYasha (make sure you give me fair warning as to where you met me and why you wanna add)
Official Kaguya Ootsutsuki of the UNStorm 4 board

chaosinuyasha
4 weeks ago#7
Welp I did all 3 dicounts and nothing but hot trash.... ALL THREE TIMES I got Tien/Yamcha/Chotzu on the fly in. My GSSRs were: GT Cell, Angel Cell and TEQ Super Buu.... on the other 1-9 pulls I got: PHY Ribrianne, PHY SS Vegeta (the OG one that got a revival) and TEQ SS Vegeta (The OG OG one that even when dokkan'd is still trash). Meh.... Down to 320 stones.... Luckily I'll get 30 back from Kid Buu's EZA and maybe I'll get a good 30-ish from Logins/daily missions, so I COULD get back up to 400 before Broly drops and maybe try to pull her on THAT banner, if she's not put on the WT pool.... Learn from my mistake @samxmas
PSN: ChaosInuYasha (make sure you give me fair warning as to where you met me and why you wanna add)

User Info: samxmas

samxmas
4 weeks ago#8
@chaosinuyasha posted...
Welp I did all 3 dicounts and nothing but hot trash.... ALL THREE TIMES I got Tien/Yamcha/Chotzu on the fly in. My GSSRs were: GT Cell, Angel Cell and TEQ Super Buu.... on the other 1-9 pulls I got: PHY Ribrianne, PHY SS Vegeta (the OG one that got a revival) and TEQ SS Vegeta (The OG OG one that even when dokkan'd is still trash). Meh.... Down to 320 stones.... Luckily I'll get 30 back from Kid Buu's EZA and maybe I'll get a good 30-ish from Logins/daily missions, so I COULD get back up to 400 before Broly drops and maybe try to pull her on THAT banner, if she's not put on the WT pool.... Learn from my mistake @samxmas

Oof, my condolences about that...
Yeah I will do what I can to skip this banner thanks to you lol...
Nintendo 3DS FC: 4570-8696-0014 Switch: 3622-0621-0339 IGN: Sam
Dokkan Battle ID: 1432303189 box: https://dbz.space/box/8450 SamxGFQ

User Info: Uchiha7

Uchiha7
4 weeks ago#9
njb1989 posted...
I always thought YOLO only applied to singles? Soon people will be saying "So I decided to do a YOLO full 2 rounds on the new year banner"

Anyway, I did one multi and got STR #21 so am pleased.

Lmao I had the exact same thought recently.

chaosinuyasha
4 weeks ago#10
samxmas posted...
@chaosinuyasha posted...

Oof, my condolences about that...
Yeah I will do what I can to skip this banner thanks to you lol...

I should have stopped at 1 but the salt and rage was real. Luckily I caught myself after I did all the discount summons. ALSO luckily I'm not even rank 500 yet so I can MAYBE squeeze some more stones out of that, if not for Broly but year 4 anniversary. The only consolation I have is 1) I didnt pull a skinny buu and 2) the TEQ Super Buu I DID pull opened a path on my current one so MAYBE he can help me on EXT TEQ SBR. Also Kid Buu's EZA will negate one of those summons so I can MAYBE still get back up to 450 before broly drops.....
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Transformation Boost Category Summon Pulls
  • Topic Archived