• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. That 30 stone transforming banner....

User Info: NoTrollGaming

NoTrollGaming
1 month ago#31
At least transformation boost is better than super full power Saiyan 4 Goku....
My Best Pulls Dokkan Battle!
https://imgur.com/a/jcEme

User Info: Zinle_san

Zinle_san
1 month ago#32
NoTrollGaming posted...

Eh... I mean Buu team IS more sustain oriented for sure, but Full Power is simply stronger than Transformation Boost, so... better in terms of what one is looking for. Tomato-tomato.

Speaking of Full Power though... Anyone else besides me who feels the FP should not be full 150% lead, but rather 170% ATK & DEF and 130% HP instead? Or maybe even higher ATK, but with 130% in DEF and HP... Could have been a start of a new Category meta, but oh well.
...I donno ...I guess they just didn't want to to give 170% ATK lead to likes of LR Gohan, EZA Cell or (yet) EZA Frieza and so on.
3DS friend code: 4398-9791-1950 // Switch friend code:SW-8152-8329-5512
PSN account: TheZinle // Dokkan box: https://dbz.space/box/21108

User Info: chrisscorsese88

chrisscorsese88
1 month ago#33
Zinle_san posted...
NoTrollGaming posted...

Eh... I mean Buu team IS more sustain oriented for sure, but Full Power is simply stronger than Transformation Boost, so... better in terms of what one is looking for. Tomato-tomato.

Speaking of Full Power though... Anyone else besides me who feels the FP should not be full 150% lead, but rather 170% ATK & DEF and 130% HP instead? Or maybe even higher ATK, but with 130% in DEF and HP... Could have been a start of a new Category meta, but oh well.
...I donno ...I guess they just didn't want to to give 170% ATK lead to likes of LR Gohan, EZA Cell or (yet) EZA Frieza and so on.

No, he was talking about the translation name of it, not the power of the category. Enhanced Transformation -> Transformation Boost is better than Ultra Full Power Super Saiyan 4 Goku -> Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Goku.
The world is a diagonal... I am the balancing point.
Dokkan Battle GLB Name and ID: GFQDragonZ / 1038853768

User Info: NoTrollGaming

NoTrollGaming
1 month ago#34
chrisscorsese88 posted...
Zinle_san posted...
NoTrollGaming posted...

No, he was talking about the translation name of it, not the power of the category. Enhanced Transformation -> Transformation Boost is better than Ultra Full Power Super Saiyan 4 Goku -> Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Goku.

yeah thats what I meant lol and btw
@Zinle_san , the new Broly is also a 170/130/130 lead for FP so they do have a 170 attack boost
My Best Pulls Dokkan Battle!
https://imgur.com/a/jcEme

User Info: sfgiantsfanmike

sfgiantsfanmike
1 month ago#35
After rage dropping 600 stones and not getting 21 on Phys 17 banner (nor Phys 17... or 16) I've had this banner in my sights for a while now.

Did happen to get lucky on the all girls banner and she dropped for me so I would like a dupe at least on this banner.

User Info: clgames

clgames
1 month ago#36
I took the chance and summoned for 21, got her, very happy 30 stones spent!
Currently playing DFFOO, KHUX, and Dokkan Battle: ID 2343968484 (global)
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. That 30 stone transforming banner....
  • Topic Archived