• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. If jiren is in realm of God's why isnt the new broly in it?

User Info: KennyTheCyclone

KennyTheCyclone
1 month ago#1
I haven't seen any of the movie so idk if they ever compare the two of their powers or not but from my understanding jiren is only under realm of God's because it's said that he's trained to surpass the power of God's but there's no mention of him God ki like ssb.

Assuming that brolys power surpasses that of a god shouldn't he be apart of RoG as well?

If there is any spoiler type of explanation obviously just spoiler tag it to keep people who don't want to read it from doing so but I personally don't care I just wanna know lel
FC: 3411-5012-9814 IGN: Javier
Dokkan:1985690131 GFQxKenny

User Info: dulldrohl

dulldrohl
1 month ago#2
It's the usual crap where sometimes the categories don't make perfect sense and they apply their logic selectively.

In the movie, Goku pretty much says that he thinks Broly might be stronger than Beerus.

User Info: Spiritsaiyan101

Spiritsaiyan101
1 month ago#3
God forbid they put both new cards in RoG, might make it a tinge more powerful than they want.
PSN/XBL: Spiritsaiyan101
Dokkan ID: 2816489404 (Global)

User Info: jaoman69

jaoman69
1 month ago#4
God ki is a completely different thing to power levels.

User Info: samxmas

samxmas
1 month ago#5
Isn't that because Toppo is GoD candidate and Jiren is like his leader or something?
Nintendo 3DS FC: 4570-8696-0014 Switch: 3622-0621-0339 IGN: Sam
Dokkan Battle ID: 1432303189 box: https://dbz.space/box/8450 SamxGFQ

dulldrohl
1 month ago#6
samxmas posted...
Isn't that because Toppo is GoD candidate and Jiren is like his leader or something?

Jiren's actually more powerful than his universe's GoD. I don't know whether or not he uses "God" ki, though.

It's sort of like Golden Frieza, he doesn't use the God ki, but his own power is in the same ballpark as SSB.

User Info: jaoman69

jaoman69
1 month ago#7
Perhaps its because gods dont play a big role in the movie. Beerus just babysits Bulla and Whis distracts Broly for a few seconds.

User Info: SSJKaioShin

SSJKaioShin
1 month ago#8
Yeah unless Jiren was supposed to be using God ki and we all missed it putting him in RoG does kind of mess things up. Due to the nature of the series the next arc villain will be even stronger than Jiren so that should mean they're in RoG too.
Never argue with an idiot they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

dulldrohl
1 month ago#9
SSJKaioShin posted...
Yeah unless Jiren was supposed to be using God ki and we all missed it putting him in RoG does kind of mess things up. Due to the nature of the series the next arc villain will be even stronger than Jiren so that should mean they're in RoG too.

I mean, we've already had multiple gods as villains... so where the hell do they go from there?

The power scale has reached such an absurd level that any non-deity enemies don't really make sense. Like with Broly... how did nobody know that there was a guy that powerful just lurking around? Even before he hits his upper limits, he is well beyond anything we saw in all of Z and probably close to BoG Godku level.

User Info: Pythonidae

Pythonidae
1 month ago#10
Broly was on a random planet and never even using anything close to his real power though.

Pretty easy to miss I'd say.
3DS FC: 2165-5653-3487
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. If jiren is in realm of God's why isnt the new broly in it?
  • Topic Archived