So who's going to run TUR Tora?

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. So who's going to run TUR Tora?

User Info: Lystadt

Lystadt
4 days ago#1
I mean, the dude is amazing support. You get a ki boost, attack boost, and even a little bit of a heal. His links may be meh, but his built in boosts more than make up for it.

Now I just need to figure out if I'm going to put orbs into him. Is anyone going to orb him? Are you going to do more dodge, or AA? Crit is pretty useless on him, right?
DB Dokkan Battle: GFQ|Gouzen (1312062622)
YGO Duel Links: Keu Sente (175-587-443)

User Info: samxmas

samxmas
4 days ago#2
I wanna run him. But I figured LR Saiyaman and MVP 17 fits better on heroes team. And I don't have pure saiyan lead lol

20 AA and 6 dodge because of his atk lower SA
Nintendo 3DS FC: 4570-8696-0014 Switch: 3622-0621-0339 IGN: Sam
Dokkan Battle ID: 1432303189 box: https://dbz.space/box/8450 SamxGFQ

Lystadt
4 days ago#3
samxmas posted...
I wanna run him. But I figured LR Saiyaman and MVP 17 fits better on heroes team. And I don't have pure saiyan lead lol

I'm sure once you can run a Pure Saiyan team, you'll be using him. I've yet to test him out with SSJ4 Vegeta, but supposedly they're best buddies, and he helps Vegeta to hit like a truck.

User Info: koggx

koggx
4 days ago#4
i would love to run him on my pure saiyans but he is literally the only great ape i never pulled

samxmas
4 days ago#5
Lystadt posted...
samxmas posted...

I'm sure once you can run a Pure Saiyan team, you'll be using him. I've yet to test him out with SSJ4 Vegeta, but supposedly they're best buddies, and he helps Vegeta to hit like a truck.

Yeah, it seems SS4 Vegeta will get a massive 70% atk boost upon linking lol. And he links well with my LR Majita too because of the Saiyan pride links, giving him 45% boost.

Wish I had SSBE haha. Tora is great

Lystadt
4 days ago#6
samxmas posted...
Lystadt posted...
samxmas posted...

Yeah, it seems SS4 Vegeta will get a massive 70% atk boost upon linking lol. And he links well with my LR Majita too because of the Saiyan pride links, giving him 45% boost.

Well I'm going to try him on my Pure Saiyan WT team, along with Majeta and LR Broly. I'll let you know what the numbers look like.

samxmas
4 days ago#7
Lystadt posted...
samxmas posted...
Lystadt posted...
samxmas posted...

Well I'm going to try him on my Pure Saiyan WT team, along with Majeta and LR Broly. I'll let you know what the numbers look like.

Oh, for WT? Imo for WT it's better to run under AGF lead. Because of the 170% atk boost. SSBE only have 130% boost.

Lystadt
4 days ago#8
samxmas posted...
Lystadt posted...
samxmas posted...
Lystadt posted...
samxmas posted...

Oh, for WT? Imo for WT it's better to run under AGF lead. Because of the 170% atk boost. SSBE only have 130% boost.

True, the boost is less, but it's not really necessary. What I'm more interested in is ki boosting so they can launch their AoE supers. Pure Saiyans has more ki support options that link well with Majeta and Broly.

samxmas
4 days ago#9
Lystadt posted...
samxmas posted...
Lystadt posted...
samxmas posted...
Lystadt posted...
samxmas posted...

True, the boost is less, but it's not really necessary. What I'm more interested in is ki boosting so they can launch their AoE supers. Pure Saiyans has more ki support options that link well with Majeta and Broly.

Hmm... True...

But isn't it better to run orb changer like Agl Tarble or Ape Fasha? Majita needs 18 ki and it's hard to do it without items

User Info: SSJKaioShin

SSJKaioShin
4 days ago#10
He’s crucial for a Giant Form team I’m questioning him on a Pure Saiyans team since they have so many options. He’s great support but I’m not sure who you take off for him.
Never argue with an idiot they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. So who's going to run TUR Tora?