• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. android 17 and #21 banner

User Info: beny_pimpster

beny_pimpster
1 month ago#1
can those card be featured in future banners?

i didnt get lord Shugesh blessings this time haha

i do want evil 21 though :) since we got the other 2 for free :)

User Info: Srk700

Srk700
1 month ago#2
21 will be featured again in a category banner that drops alongside a DFE STR Super Buu. On top of that she'll be added to the general SSR pool so there will always be a chance to pull her from most banners.

As for MVP 17 he hasn't been featured again on JP since his initial banner. Since GLB got him earlier in their timeline than JP did on the it's, there is a chance they could squeeze 17 into another banner. Regardless of what happens he will eventually be featured on another banner.

beny_pimpster
1 month ago#3
Srk700 posted...
21 will be featured again in a category banner that drops alongside a DFE STR Super Buu. On top of that she'll be added to the general SSR pool so there will always be a chance to pull her from most banners.

As for MVP 17 he hasn't been featured again on JP since his initial banner. Since GLB got him earlier in their timeline than JP did on the it's, there is a chance they could squeeze 17 into another banner. Regardless of what happens he will eventually be featured on another banner.

thnx! have you farmed inroad teq 13 on quest is he worth it?

User Info: pingufetch5

pingufetch5
1 month ago#4
The new 17 is DFE, the new 21 and 16 aren't so they will be in the general SSR pool.

If you don't plan on running Androids and don't run Universe 7 reps you can skip the banner.

User Info: Srk700

Srk700
1 month ago#5
beny_pimpster posted...

I've never bothered to farm him since I have much better cards for any team that would be fit on.

That said he's not a bad card. After dokkaning he gets a 70% ATK boost + 4 ki when he gets over 8 ki, so if you need a card to fill out an Android team he's a decent option. He's just outclassed by several summonable android + villain cards.

beny_pimpster
1 month ago#6
Srk700 posted...
beny_pimpster posted...

I've never bothered to farm him since I have much better cards for any team that would be fit on.

That said he's not a bad card. After dokkaning he gets a 70% ATK boost + 4 ki when he gets over 8 ki, so if you need a card to fill out an Android team he's a decent option. He's just outclassed by several summonable android + villain cards.

a pain to farm . i just want to do a f2p android teams :)
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. android 17 and #21 banner
  • Topic Archived