• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Alligamer76

Alligamer76
3 months ago#1
For those rare souls pulling on this banner post your results:

3 summons so far no turles yet, will wait before trying again.

Got str janemba 2nd dupe
Final teq golden Frieza dupe
Agl tapion dupe
Teq ssj2 goku dupe
Str fat buu dupe

Edit* forgot my str rage vegeta dupe I also pulled.
And if we were to save the day we know it's not our victory no, we'll just sit here with our golden smiles, and scarlet heart.

User Info: Piccoloiscool

Piccoloiscool
3 months ago#2
This banner looks sooo bad

I might do a couple of summon on it as I could do with dupes but I might chance it with the double rates for lrs instead

User Info: Pyroboy_X

Pyroboy_X
3 months ago#3
Was hoping for more time between this banner and the double rates banner. I'll probably do a couple multies on it regardless because Turles is an amazing unit and Movie Bosses looks like a really fun category.

I'll report back later with results.

User Info: Zinle_san

Zinle_san
3 months ago#4
I also decided to take a shot at Turles BECAUSE i'm going for the Pure Saiyans Vegeta. He'll be a definite support on that category so I'd definitely wanted to get him.
Ended up doing two multis which netted me a STR ssj3 GT Vegeta dupe, Cooler dupe #3 and the new Turles.
EXT PHY is one of my favorite teams so I'm always happy to buff 'em further (the team is fun to run) and getting Turles with stones to spare is definitely a win for me. TLDR; banner couldn't have gone much better with those two multis, literally got the two units I wanted.

And I think I'll leave it at there. and not gonna go hunt for dupe.
Yeah I know Turles has yet to make his return on JPN (wink-wink for anyone thinking they might try for Turles) but hhe'll be mostly a support for me so I can leave him with no dupes for now.

Now to save for SSBE Vegeta.

EDIT:
Pyroboy_X posted...
and Movie Bosses looks like a really fun category.

This and he can also act as a substitute STR Rosé villain lead for those that missed him (like me...).
Suuuure Rosé is still better as a villain lead for multiple of reasons (like not having as restricted team, especialyl if one runs Turles with Rosé friend and how Turles doesn't boost the friend Rosé) but meh... Not that bad of a sacrifice imo.
At least I can now run rainbow villains again, far from optimal but nevertheless.
PSN account: TheZinle // 3DS friend code: 4398-9791-1950
Dokkan box: https://dbz.space/box/21108

User Info: Smuddy

Smuddy
3 months ago#5
Is the movie category even relevant for future content ?
Dokkan Battle GFQ Smuddy 1955371372

Alligamer76
3 months ago#6
@Smuddy posted...
Is the movie category even relevant for future content ?

The broly killers EZA is the main use for them but you can use an str rose lead and sub units. Also movie bosses will be good fit the extreme SBR in future.
And if we were to save the day we know it's not our victory no, we'll just sit here with our golden smiles, and scarlet heart.

User Info: PrynceNY

PrynceNY
3 months ago#7
Global normally adds a good unit or two to improve dokkan banners making it more of a incentive to pull on it. Surprised they didn't,
Never say never because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion

User Info: hyjinx17

hyjinx17
3 months ago#8
Good luck finding Turles friends. Haven't seen one on JP in months.
Thanks for saving fighting games Goku!

User Info: njb1989

njb1989
3 months ago#9
Since i really want that Turles I did one multi

SSR's
TEQ Beerus dupe (hope he gets an EZA now)
AGL SS Trunks (GT) dupe

I'll use the rest of my stones on the RDC banner for the hope of pulling an LR and strengthening my weaker teams.
Dokkan - NickGFaq 1239144744

Alligamer76
3 months ago#10
PrynceNY posted...
Global normally adds a good unit or two to improve dokkan banners making it more of a incentive to pull on it. Surprised they didn't,

Yeah there's 3 maybe 4 good cards featured, golden Frieza is good, just he's thrown onto every banner so he's lost value.
  • Topic Archived