• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Og23

Og23
3 months ago#1
Is it worth for me to pull on this banner if I have lr borly. F2p too

Og23
3 months ago#2
And I have str Janemba

User Info: Rider_Origin

Rider_Origin
3 months ago#3
Not worth it without any sort of discount or incentive due to the featured lineup.

Only one additional Category Lead in AGL Tapion, but he’s not a Dokkan Festival exclusive.

You get only two 120% leads in STR Janemba and PHY Cooler in the banner. Janemba might be swapped.

Then you’ve got the ones that everyone will hate to pull.
•TEQ Golden Frieza
•TEQ Beerus
•PHY Broly

Turles is really an awesome character, but too “expensive” for F2P.
Dokkan Battle Name: OmegaEltGF
ID Number: 1172853657

Og23
3 months ago#4
Ok thanks 👍 I will save for something else

User Info: na02ln

na02ln
3 months ago#5
To add to the topic, wanna ask is it still worth to summon for the new agl turles if I don't have LR m vegeta to clear super str SBR?

In other words, is it possible to clear str SBR with the new agl turles n without LR mageta? (in the situation that I have all other UR agl extreme units almost rainbowed without LR)

User Info: dulldrohl

dulldrohl
3 months ago#6
Turles is one of the tricky propositions for f2p users. His banner doesn't have much value outside of himself but at the same time, we don't know when he'll come back.

I'm going to be be waiting to see what the new EZA unit is we're getting for the Broly campaign before I decide whether to throw stones at the banner or not.

User Info: StrykeBlayde

StrykeBlayde
3 months ago#7
dulldrohl posted...
Turles is one of the tricky propositions for f2p users. His banner doesn't have much value outside of himself but at the same time, we don't know when he'll come back.

I'm going to be be waiting to see what the new EZA unit is we're getting for the Broly campaign before I decide whether to throw stones at the banner or not.

Likewise, if you're a Janemba or Cooler fan, you don't get much option for running them nowadays outside of Turles. Cooler gets Resurrected Warriors as Meta-Cooler, but otherwise you're stuck on 120% teams.

Turles is a really annoying desire, in that regard.
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/4049871/
https://dbz.space/box/12973

User Info: Alligamer76

Alligamer76
3 months ago#8
Turles is great but wait to see the rest of the banner first, if you weren't f2p it would be alright to go ham though.

I hope the great ape turles is featured i need one more to rainbow him.
And if we were to save the day we know it's not our victory no, we'll just sit here with our golden smiles, and scarlet heart.

User Info: Srk700

Srk700
3 months ago#9
na02ln posted...
To add to the topic, wanna ask is it still worth to summon for the new agl turles if I don't have LR m vegeta to clear super str SBR?

In other words, is it possible to clear str SBR with the new agl turles n without LR mageta? (in the situation that I have all other UR agl extreme units almost rainbowed without LR)

Yeah, I've cleared it without LR Majita using this team.

Leader: Can't remember exactly which one I used, but it was either Super 17 or Turles. Both were on the team though.
LR Androids (Rainbow)
Rose (3)
Ape Turles (2)
Android 17 (1)
Friend: Turles

As for if he's worth it? His banner on JP wasn't that good and is certainly the worst one out of the known upcoming DF banners. He's good enough to warrant using some stones for, but I wouldn't use many since there are much banners coming up in the future.

Of course that's assuming it stays exactly the same as it did on JP. If they take out, say, PHY Broly and TEQ Beerus and replace them with another category leader and a more relevant card, it might be worth chasing him.
  • Topic Archived