Extreme AGL and TEQ SBR without LR Goku black or LR Majin Vegeta

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Extreme AGL and TEQ SBR without LR Goku black or LR Majin Vegeta

User Info: SOAD5657

SOAD5657
6 days ago#1
Has anyone pulled this off? I've beaten every other SBR except Extreme AGL (vs Super STR) and Extreme TEQ (vs Super AGL) and when I try them with using the LRs mentioned in the topic title as friends it doesn't seem to work out.

I would use Burter for Extreme AGL but he's not rainbow/awakenable yet so I would have to wait until Monday to finish farming him. Nonetheless here are the project teams I used.

SS3 Broly no dupes
TEQ GF rainbow
Merged Zamasu 3 dupes, don't remember
Cell (Second Form)
Masked Saiyan Rainbow
TEQ Turles 2 dupes

Super 17 one dupe
Trench coat 17 no dupes (have 2 extra but waiting to farm SA w/ new ToP event to reverse him)
Hyper Meta Rildo
Golden Frieza (4 dupes but no orbs and SA1)
LR Androids Rainbow
GET a load of THIS!!!!!

User Info: NoTrollGaming

NoTrollGaming
6 days ago#2
Many people have
My Best Pulls Dokkan Battle!
https://imgur.com/a/jcEme

User Info: Alligamer76

Alligamer76
6 days ago#3
I want to ask here, would it be possible to do the extreme teq SBR with a double teq possessed gohan lead? He debuffs agl types atk by 25%, has anyone tried this?
And if we were to save the day we know it's not our victory no, we'll just sit here with our golden smiles, and scarlet heart.

User Info: jgok

jgok
6 days ago#4
Ext agl can be done, I am unsure about ext teq without black to be honest as he is one of the main tanks plus heal, also masked sayin won't help much as his passive won't go off a lot of the time

Maybe once cell gets an eza

User Info: Joestar

Joestar
6 days ago#5
Alligamer76 posted...
I want to ask here, would it be possible to do the extreme teq SBR with a double teq possessed gohan lead? He debuffs agl types atk by 25%, has anyone tried this?

Lol. Impossible. With two 43% debuff lead, you receive 13k -20k of damage with each enemy sa. Not going to happen with 25% debuff.
Mike's evil twin

User Info: samxmas

samxmas
6 days ago#6
@Piccoloiscool
Brag away :)
Nintendo 3DS FC: 4570-8696-0014 Switch: 3622-0621-0339 IGN: Sam
Dokkan Battle ID: 1432303189 box: https://dbz.space/box/8450 SamxGFQ

User Info: Piccoloiscool

Piccoloiscool
6 days ago#7
It can be done, will take a few tries and some luck

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/178921-dragon-ball-z-dokkan-battle/76858906?page=2#26
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Extreme AGL and TEQ SBR without LR Goku black or LR Majin Vegeta

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.