Can't beleive AGL SV is still so ahead of a lot of recent units

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Can't beleive AGL SV is still so ahead of a lot of recent units

User Info: Street_Overlord

Street_Overlord
2 months ago#1
I don't have PHY SV, so I run AGL on my potara team.

Is AGL SV ever going to become a victim of the times? Mine is 100% potential. The dude breaks 1 million damage clean with criticals and counters. Depending on how many hits he takes, he can get close to 2 million. And his link set is still amazing on any team and super attacks raise allies attack by 30% for the turn.

But the best part about him? 80% damage reduction is still by far the most ridiculous thing in the game. NO other unit with counters can just abuse foes that bad. Under 170% leads he takes NO damage regardless of color.

User Info: jgok

jgok
2 months ago#2
Street_Overlord posted...

Is AGL SV ever going to become a victim of the times? Mine is 100% potential. The dude breaks 1 million damage clean with criticals and counters. Depending on how many hits he takes, he can get close to 2 million. And his link set is still amazing on any team and super attacks raise allies attack by 30% for the turn.

But the best part about him? 80% damage reduction is still by far the most ridiculous thing in the game. NO other unit with counters can just abuse foes that bad. Under 170% leads he takes NO damage regardless of color.

Unless he gets supered

User Info: Old_Solidus

Old_Solidus
2 months ago#3
I love SV. I believe he truly is eternal, way beyond STR Gogeta. Everywhere I post I always preach that the reason AGL became neglected and trampled by every other type is just how goddamn good he is. Even if everybody EZAs and the game progresses this guy will still be amazing. Even after the upgraded Vegito.
From A to Zed. The original Zed main since Level 1. Learn with Zed, Conquer with Zed
Dokkan: Snake (GFQ Members don't delete please)

User Info: SuperVegito2487

SuperVegito2487
2 months ago#4
I have this weird feeling PHY might get outdated before AGL..

If only because AGL has 80% damage reduction, but christ, hes 2 years old and still a BAMF
L.J.Gibbs: Rule 51:
"Sometimes You're Wrong."

SuperVegito2487
2 months ago#5
jgok posted...
Street_Overlord posted...

Unless he gets supered

Even the LR Duo has that weakness...

Supers are the only thing that can really hurt them, outside of mismatched EZA stages and SBR

Hell even on stage 30 in the new gohan EZA, LR SV needs to be supered to take noticeable damage...

User Info: skullbone

skullbone
2 months ago#6
I've been playing this game for a while and only realized because of this topic that AGL Vegito raises allies attack by 30% with super. I should really start reading some of these cards.
skull

SuperVegito2487
2 months ago#7
skullbone posted...
I've been playing this game for a while and only realized because of this topic that AGL Vegito raises allies attack by 30% with super. I should really start reading some of these cards.

Yeah its not a fact i always keep in the forefront of my mind either.

But i am consistently aware of the fact that Super Vegitos supering in the first slot enhances allies attack

Yes LR SV does it as well, but only on his 18ki super.. its 30% just like the 2 TURs.

The base form vegitos (except LR VB Chain) does it as well, even the free one.

User Info: ArtVandelay

ArtVandelay
2 months ago#8
You're talking rainbowed only I assume?
Vandelay Industries Importing & Exporting

User Info: MrCrow92

MrCrow92
2 months ago#9
Was my first mono leader, have him at 3 dupes and i still love this guy

User Info: shaselai

shaselai
2 months ago#10
Yeah Agi SV is rainbowed and used all the time in rainbow teams. Unfortunately for me i keep getting extra dupes of him :(. the damage reduction is sooo good. I did pull a Phy SV last night sooo Agi SV may get benched for my rainbow heroes team...
Playing:
Waiting:
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Can't beleive AGL SV is still so ahead of a lot of recent units

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived