• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. I got LR Broly from 3-year ticket banner!!!

User Info: memphis0789

memphis0789
5 months ago#31
JoshTheDragon posted...
NoTrollGaming posted...
@samxmas

Sorry

You didnt have 2 tag him 😭

Thought this lol originally assumed thia was a sam topic. Im slightly p2p but my luck has been rivaling sams with 4 lrs pulled in like 4 months after a long time of nothing. Just like tc I got to have our Broly go from rising dragon Carnival then I pulled 2 LR Gogeta and an LR Vegito in 380 stones total. It's nice to be able to brag about my luck for once ☺

User Info: chaosinuyasha

chaosinuyasha
5 months ago#32
I didnt think the LRs were on that banner. huh.... may have to keep summoning on it then
PSN: ChaosInuYasha (make sure you give me fair warning as to where you met me and why you wanna add)
Official Kaguya Ootsutsuki of the UNStorm 4 board

User Info: yukiartsa

yukiartsa
4 months ago#33
NoTrollGaming posted...
@samxmas

Sorry

yeah i pulled him too, sorry brah... if it's any consolation, i'm putting him to good use, since i don't have ssj4 goku
"If Jesus can walk on water, can he swim on land?"
-Bo Burnham, #Deep

User Info: yukiartsa

yukiartsa
4 months ago#34
chaosinuyasha posted...
I didnt think the LRs were on that banner. huh.... may have to keep summoning on it then

it's a one in twenty-something chance (i think it was like 22 or something, but i believe the numbers are different for each type considering the number of lr's of each type), and that's not including the featured ssr's. i think each type banner features six or so ssr's, and then there's a higher chance for the 20+ unfeatured units (iirc, i'm probably wrong) which do include lr's, although, as i said, it's a low chance. you're guaranteed an ssr in the very least, so if you're lacking in a certain type, it'd probably be worth considering.
"If Jesus can walk on water, can he swim on land?"
-Bo Burnham, #Deep

User Info: Kaizokou

Kaizokou
4 months ago#35
80 tickets got me LR Boujack and LR Trunks, might make up for not getting the two new LRs I guess.
"Would you, perhaps, show me your panties?" - Brook

User Info: too cold boi

too cold boi
4 months ago#36
Did a 5 ticket multi just now and got LR Mighty Mask.
Now Playing - Persona 5

User Info: draxenz

draxenz
4 months ago#37
I got him too, weird. Isn't he outdated now though?

User Info: Spiritsaiyan101

Spiritsaiyan101
4 months ago#38
The tickets have been very kind to me. Pulled LR Trunks last week and LR Majita today. Probability has elected to support the actions of Spiritsaiyan101, I say.
PSN/XBL: Spiritsaiyan101
Dokkan ID: 2816489404 (Global)

User Info: vickvmj

vickvmj
4 months ago#39
Just pulled two og's.
https://imgur.com/tZ9ysg4
Their my very first LR's.
Rip Zeni!
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. I got LR Broly from 3-year ticket banner!!!
  • Topic Archived