Which banner should I roll on (Another Fusion vs Potara)?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Which banner should I roll on (Another Fusion vs Potara)?

User Info: I_Like_Stuffs_

I_Like_Stuffs_
1 month ago#1
Hi guys, it's just as the title says. I've already used up the first set of multi summons on both banners, but I think we should be able to get enough stones for me to do another 3+1 (hopefully). Here is what I have for Fusions and Potara (yay, finally got an LR!!):

https://imgur.com/a/qSXLwpe

Notable mentions:
3 dupe INT Super Gogeta
3 dupe AGL SV
1 dupe MZ

Thanks in advance!
You havent set a signature for the message boards yet
Honestly save. You got the main prize and LR Vegetto, LR Vegetto Blue, AGL Super Vegeto, STR Rose, Merged Zamasu and Zamasu is a good enough potara team (until you get Kefla, INT Zamasu, or TEQ Vegetto).

If you got LR Gogeta that fusions team is pretty much the best you could make too it's just missing PHY SSJ Gotenks (LR Gogeta, INT Gogeta, STR SSJ Gotenks, PHY SSJ3tenks, STR Base Gotenks, SSJ4 Gogeta). Just dokkan STR Base.
Kitanai Ningen - Zamasu 2016
"To be honest, Ginyu himself doesn't have very many moves." - Tomoko Hiroki, DBFZ producer.

I_Like_Stuffs_
1 month ago#3
Wait, so should I be saving or throwing an attempt at LR Gogeta?

User Info: grandpastern

grandpastern
1 month ago#4
If you've got Vegito no need to go crazy. Save your stones.
I_Like_Stuffs_ posted...
Wait, so should I be saving or throwing an attempt at LR Gogeta?

Yeah it's better if you just save. You have one lead, most likely someone will have LR Gogeta as a friend lead that you can use with your SSJ4 Gogeta lead.
Kitanai Ningen - Zamasu 2016
"To be honest, Ginyu himself doesn't have very many moves." - Tomoko Hiroki, DBFZ producer.

I_Like_Stuffs_
1 month ago#6
Hmm, I guess it's just not worth rolling for any of them anymore. Thanks for the advice, guys!

User Info: MajinCal

MajinCal
1 month ago#7
Well there's little left in featured units that you'd be hoping for. LR Gogeta and Phy SV, you've got the nuts otherwise. There'll be other banners.
https://dbz.space/box/12067
Dokkan GLB: 1307233443

I_Like_Stuffs_
1 month ago#8
MajinCal posted...
Well there's little left in featured units that you'd be hoping for. LR Gogeta and Phy SV, you've got the nuts otherwise. There'll be other banners.

Yes, picking between the two was a part of why I asked in the first place!

I suppose so, I also probably won't have enough to consider dipping into the LR Black banner either. Guess I'll save for SSBE Vegeta for ROG (or maybe FP SSJ4 Goku since I think I have a close to optimal SDS team).

User Info: SchoolRumble

SchoolRumble
1 month ago#9
i bet if you go on the gogeta banner right now you'll get the LR. no point in saving when what you need most is available right now
lol

I_Like_Stuffs_
1 month ago#10
SchoolRumble posted...
i bet if you go on the gogeta banner right now you'll get the LR. no point in saving when what you need most is available right now

You think so? That'd be great if it does happen! That is a good point though, LR Gogeta would really finish off the Fusion team.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Which banner should I roll on (Another Fusion vs Potara)?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived