They really botched the transformation conditions for these LRs

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. They really botched the transformation conditions for these LRs

User Info: styrofoamboot

styrofoamboot
2 months ago#1
First of all, I love these units. Even in their untransformed states they hit hard as hell, get to 18ki fairly often with their passive, and tank like champs. I do find if funny that we call them LR Gogeta and Vegito though when you almost have to TRY to lose to make them transform. Really wish they could have shortened the turn requirement by a turn or two. It’s such a shame that seeing those sexy transformed SAs will be so very rare. I’ve yet to see LR Vegito transform, and LR Gogeta I’ve only seen once and it was because janemba dodged everything during boss rush. I even ran through boss rush 5 with both of them under double LR VB and they STILL never transformed through the whole thing. I got under 50% health plenty of times but I never had them out while the turn limit was up.

Oh well, I still love the cards as LR Goku and Vegeta cards but it would have been cool to actually see some fusions frequently.
Dokkan battle IDs
GLB: 2160831410 JP: 3112098988

User Info: SuperVegito2487

SuperVegito2487
2 months ago#2
Youre like 5 months too late...

I REALLY dont think anyones gonna disagree with

There is one benefit over UIO Goku though (the other mainline transform unit), they heal when they fuse, and you can stall for fusion.
L.J.Gibbs: Rule 51:
"Sometimes You're Wrong."

User Info: Hayato Nekketsu

Hayato Nekketsu
2 months ago#3
After using SSBE Vegeta led teams on JP for a while I can safely say you'll soon grow tired of transforming characters if it happened almost every boss battle. >_>

User Info: biako06

biako06
2 months ago#4
Wish they would just give the transformed characters on their own.

In terms of the transformation though, you'll probably come to appreciate it if you haven't beaten SBR.

(then again you can die in that mode well before 6 turns)

User Info: kidbu3

kidbu3
2 months ago#5
I've managed to get a friends LR to transform with a bit of purposely rearranging my rotations to take the most amount of hits without straight up dying. It's possible accomplish in this in almost every boss stage.
When you waste 1900 stones on the banner like a dumb mark & received squat for it, a real G pulls the main attraction of a banner/dupe on his third try.

User Info: SchoolRumble

SchoolRumble
2 months ago#6
i have no idea what they have coming up since i don't follow JP, but i really hope there are more challenging bosses going forward.
lol

User Info: Pythonidae

Pythonidae
2 months ago#7
Hayato Nekketsu posted...
After using SSBE Vegeta led teams on JP for a while I can safely say you'll soon grow tired of transforming characters if it happened almost every boss battle. >_>

I never grow tired of my man Vegeta transforming into his glorious Royal Blue form.
3DS FC: 2165-5653-3487

User Info: NoTrollGaming

NoTrollGaming
2 months ago#8
EVERY SINGLE TIME THIS Happens

5 turns in I’m almost below it. Then I finish and go onto the next event. They made these events perfectly timed

In Boss Rush 5
My Best Pulls Dokkan Battle!
https://imgur.com/a/jcEme

User Info: biako06

biako06
2 months ago#9
NoTrollGaming posted...
EVERY SINGLE TIME THIS Happens

5 turns in I’m almost below it. Then I finish and go onto the next event. They made these events perfectly timed

In Boss Rush 5

I got the transformation fighting SSJ3 Broly because of his armor.

User Info: BlackFellow

BlackFellow
2 months ago#10
I like to believe it's one of those rare occasions where they were aiming for balance in this already easy game. If you find yourself struggling 6+ turns in, here's a transformation to help... rather than being able to access it whenever you want =p
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. They really botched the transformation conditions for these LRs

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived