• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. What are you doing on Dokkan

User Info: BigPappy09

BigPappy09
10 months ago#11
Farming gems. This is definitely the most bored I've been since I started. Been putting a lot more time into Legends recently.

User Info: SuperVegito2487

SuperVegito2487
10 months ago#12
26-6 since i dont have much to do on, for GLB

JP? Otherworld goku farming, and then finishing up LR Trunks second one for SA20.
L.J.Gibbs: Rule 51:
"Sometimes You're Wrong."

User Info: chrisscorsese88

chrisscorsese88
10 months ago#13
Well @Sega9599 is going to get annoyed because I've already mentioned this multiple times, but I'm grinding out my LR SSJ3 Goku's SA with the R Gokus from the Epic Showdown event for 1% chance. Out of about 120 or so so far, I've gotten 2 to go through so it's definitely been a pain in the ass.

Also yes I've been told the PHY Goku that dokkans to UIO from the first ToP story event can give me 50% chance but that recently went away and I don't feel like waiting months for it to come back. I don't have anything else to do except maybe grind the PHY Tapion and medals for that SR Kid Trunks from the Tapion story event but it's not a priority for me because I wouldn't use them anyway while I do want to use my new LR.
The world is a diagonal... I am the balancing point.
Dokkan Battle GLB Name and ID: GFQDragonZ / 1038853768

User Info: Oscartacus

Oscartacus
10 months ago#14
Working on my 427 medals needed for Teq ssj3 Broly and the phy one. I'm barely at 300. This is a snoozer.
Dokkan Battle : GFQOscar ;
PSN: Oscartacus0825 ; Currently playing Destiny 2

User Info: Ozarkk

Ozarkk
10 months ago#15
Farming for Dokkan medals to Dokkan some of my cards. I take it pretty laid back and don't max out and farm my cards as soon as I get them. So this lull is quite nice for me to slowly catch up on my backlog.
FC: 3067-7188-5090 - Friend Safari: Wobbuffet, Grumpig, Xatu
Earth without art is just eh.

User Info: Alligamer76

Alligamer76
10 months ago#16
Farming ssj3 broly attack and then onto incredible gems to finish the kais still in the shop.
And if we were to save the day we know it's not our victory no, we'll just sit here with our golden smiles, and scarlet heart.

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
10 months ago#17
Literally nothing. Just login to do daily missions and then bail because I don’t really need anything else Awakened and stuff. Wish we got little story events more often. I’ve got so little to do I might blow all my stamina on awakening medal stages or insanely boring terrible gem farming. They really need like a 100 gems guaranteed stop point because the thousands you need every time baba shop resets is painful to get

User Info: Nadia102

Nadia102
10 months ago#18
I'm just logging in getting my login rewards then just farming the two missions for the one dragon stone and ten gems.

User Info: MikeSkeezy

MikeSkeezy
10 months ago#19
Logging in for now. Hopefully get to return by end of the month. I doubt I'll return to full whale status.
Da God Skeezy! Dokkan?.... Destruction!
vids:https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC8_TK0NTEApZRHFRbaZHymw

User Info: Joestar

Joestar
10 months ago#20
Farming str medals.
Mike's evil twin
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. What are you doing on Dokkan
  • Topic Archived