Jiren Banner pulls

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: NoTrollGaming

NoTrollGaming
5 months ago#1
Hope everyone will get what they want soon. I’ll be heading to sleep now and should wake up to it
My Best Pulls Dokkan Battle!
https://imgur.com/a/jcEme

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
5 months ago#2
Got enough for 3 multi plus a freebie. Gimme a Kefla or Jiren. UI Goku dupe would be ok. For unfeatured I’d be happy with TEQ SS Kid Trunks, AGl Godku, STR SSB Vegeta or AGL SS Goten off the top of my head.

User Info: chaosinuyasha

chaosinuyasha
5 months ago#3
Dude what is it with you and these misleading titles? I think this is the second topic I've seen you using a misleading title.....

Anyway what time is it for you that you're heading to bed now? I know you also said the banner should drop for you at 6 am. For me I THINK its 3 am (12 am PST but I'm EST)
PSN: ChaosInuYasha (make sure you give me fair warning as to where you met me and why you wanna add)
Official Kaguya Ootsutsuki of the UNStorm 4 board

User Info: FolkenRawr

FolkenRawr
5 months ago#4
AFAIK it's at 2330 pacific.
https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Jewstin-1884/hero/96459279
Dokkan Battle - GFQJustMe - 1682407820

User Info: juarmo

juarmo
5 months ago#5
FolkenRawr posted...
AFAIK it's at 2330 pacific.

2300 actually.
Actually, according to DBZ.Space it should be live at 22:22
Need VB friends for a Fusion Deck and a SS4 Deck
DBZ Dokkan Battle Friend ID: 2531127953

User Info: SchoolRumble

SchoolRumble
5 months ago#6
swordz9 posted...
Got enough for 3 multi plus a freebie. Gimme a Kefla or Jiren. UI Goku dupe would be ok. For unfeatured I’d be happy with TEQ SS Kid Trunks, AGl Godku, STR SSB Vegeta or AGL SS Goten off the top of my head.

this is what i got lol. if i dont get UI goku in 150 stones im just cutting my losses and saving for SV
lol

User Info: doomdarkness

doomdarkness
5 months ago#7
Got enough for a full step once the stone sales go live.

I'd take any of the category leads even if I don't have team's for any of them except ui goku. Ideally I'll pull a redo of the ss4 gogeta banner and get 2 ui' s in one multi.

If it has to give me an unfeatured ssr give me ss3 oozaru or a str godku dupe plz.
Don't be a randumb. Git gud

User Info: Zinle_san

Zinle_san
5 months ago#8
The closer the moment comes the more conflicted I become about the banner...

Got myself UI Goku during his first arrival WITH a bottom right dupe, but on the other hand at least one more wouldn't hurt the least.
I don't necessarily really need Jiren, but he'd be an amazing addition to UI Goku team, especially once dokkaned and doesn't hurt for my STR team either.
Don't care for more Caulifla or Kefla dupes, but at the same time I wouldn't mind either, especially Caulifla due soon farmable SATK.
I don't have INT Angel Frieza, nor do I care too much since my Revived -category teams is kinda meh, but that said I wouldn't mind getting him.
I could as well skip and save, but there' ain't many banners I'm that interested of (itch-itch) and the GSSR thing ain't making this easier...
...Plus (if for nothing else) I could land myself a nice Toppo support for my UI Goku / STR team.

...Aaaagh...
I guess I'll just close my eyes and hit the summon button when I can...
It's gonna sting only for a moment.
...I hope.
PSN: TheZinle ------- 3DS: 4398-9791-1950
--- I'm here to ruin your day - sir, yes sir!! ---

User Info: IamRevan24

IamRevan24
5 months ago#9
Come on, open this banner up already!!!
Make Love, Not Walls
Dokkan Battle GLB: 3182186564: http://mmprr.blogspot.com/?m=1

User Info: SchoolRumble

SchoolRumble
5 months ago#10
IamRevan24 posted...
Come on, open this banner up already!!!
lol

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived