• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. How many Kais do you have in your box currently?

User Info: BrolySuperpower

BrolySuperpower
7 months ago#21
Enough to SA 10 3 units if I happen to get dupes of them.
"Well hello Dere!"
PSN: Vangpride14

User Info: MikeSkeezy

MikeSkeezy
7 months ago#22
Used my last two elders yesterday, i have a few grand kais like 3 int and some other colors. Lso can get two from shop as I didnt use my item for beating another sbr yet. Just got the kais on pause till I figure out what I want to max next
Da God Skeezy! Dokkan?.... Destruction!
vids:https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC8_TK0NTEApZRHFRbaZHymw
(message deleted)

User Info: Sega9599

Sega9599
7 months ago#24
Buskowski posted...
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/178921-dragon-ball-z-dokkan-battle/76013100

This was the topic I was referring to. Notice that he asked BEFORE a big banner. Not after, but you do you man.

Your vague 'recently' wasn't specific. It's a new year. People generally don't have 30+ kais at all times.

I didn't do me. The community did themselves.
Needed: New Pokemon Puzzle League, Shining Force and Left 4 Dead....

User Info: MikeSkeezy

MikeSkeezy
7 months ago#25
Sega9599 posted...
Buskowski posted...
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/178921-dragon-ball-z-dokkan-battle/76013100

This was the topic I was referring to. Notice that he asked BEFORE a big banner. Not after, but you do you man.

Yeah, you didn't define anything and it's been a year.
And my whole point is that most people don't jusr have 30 kais lying around at all times.

But hey if you want to play snarky prep student then I can't stop you

Even people who had 30 or 40 kais are down to a minimum amount if the pulled 3 units. If they see a team that will work they might have to gi ahead and use more.

There are currently 16 kais available to farm if they havent already. Thats 1 and ahalf characters.

Everyone has 8 modes of SBR to beat. (If thats considered a shared goal)

@Buskowski
You think most players have enough kais for all those teams plus their favorite ext and super teams and hybrid teams etc as they grow?

Granted some players dont have the units but vets do. Tons of older or slightly older characters have found spots on sbr teams and there are a bunch of characters who should be SA 10 regardless.

And if anyone has finished farming all the kais from baba shop they are better than me cause that s*** takes forever
Da God Skeezy! Dokkan?.... Destruction!
vids:https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC8_TK0NTEApZRHFRbaZHymw

User Info: Pythonidae

Pythonidae
7 months ago#26
Since when is 5 months a year? Edit: I see you edited it, good because for a second I was questioning your math lol.

AGL Grand Kais: 7
TEQ Grand Kais: 6
INT Grand Kais: 2
STR Grand Kais: 0
PHY Grand Kais: 0

Elder Kais: 2

Total: 17
3DS FC: 2165-5653-3487

User Info: Oynx545

Oynx545
7 months ago#27
40 elder Kai
4 AGL Grand Kai
8 STR Grand Kai
13 Roshi

User Info: Sega9599

Sega9599
7 months ago#28
@MikeSkeezy posted...
Sega9599 posted...
Buskowski posted...

Yeah, you didn't define anything and it's been a year.
And my whole point is that most people don't jusr have 30 kais lying around at all times.

But hey if you want to play snarky prep student then I can't stop you

Even people who had 30 or 40 kais are down to a minimum amount if the pulled 3 units. If they see a team that will work they might have to gi ahead and use more.

There are currently 16 kais available to farm if they havent already. Thats 1 and ahalf characters.

Everyone has 8 modes of SBR to beat. (If thats considered a shared goal)

@Buskowski
You think most players have enough kais for all those teams plus their favorite ext and super teams and hybrid teams etc as they grow?

Granted some players dont have the units but vets do. Tons of older or slightly older characters have found spots on sbr teams and there are a bunch of characters who should be SA 10 regardless.

And if anyone has finished farming all the kais from baba shop they are better than me cause that s*** takes forever

@MikeSkeezy

I deleted that overly hostile post, but i guessI wasn't quick enough
Needed: New Pokemon Puzzle League, Shining Force and Left 4 Dead....

User Info: Old_Solidus

Old_Solidus
7 months ago#29
I guess minus twenty one. Ten for VB, Ten for LR Goku and one for my Rose. I owe them kais, wish I could take a kai loan
From A to Zed. The original Zed main since Level 1. Learn with Zed, Conquer with Zed
Dokkan: Snake (GFQ Members don't delete please)

User Info: NovaWingz

NovaWingz
7 months ago#30
Lol what kinda question is that
BF ID:94315700
FFRK ID:GjhG (Ars, sentinel grimore)
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. How many Kais do you have in your box currently?
  • Topic Archived