It's not really worth dumping Kais into any EZA unit right?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. It's not really worth dumping Kais into any EZA unit right?
Well, until you NEED to since you only get 10 or 11 Kais from the EZA missions right?

EDIT: What I mean is before the EZA event happens, not the ones from the event.
Kitanai Ningen - Zamasu 2016
"To be honest, Ginyu himself doesn't have very many moves." - Tomoko Hiroki, DBFZ producer.

User Info: naru11

naru11
3 months ago#2
i put the agl ones into the ssj3 goku
but i used all the broly ones for rose lol i used the reasoning that his links were still atrocious so i didnt think i'd be using him much at all despite the eza
GFQNaru - 1533031946
"Fresh out of the factory with no warranty and already broken, such a pity."

User Info: Feldt

Feldt
3 months ago#3
i use them all for other units and i'm waiting Full Power Frieza Eza to SA 10 Phy super Vegito

User Info: Alligamer76

Alligamer76
3 months ago#4
I'm using the broly ones for ultimate gohan and rose. The few goku ones I got (got lazy with event) went to his attack but if I got them all I'd have spares anyway. My broly is sa1 because I have the lr.
And if we were to save the day we know it's not our victory no, we'll just sit here with our golden smiles, and scarlet heart.

User Info: Srk700

Srk700
3 months ago#5
Depends on the card and how much you use them.

- INT Ultimate Gohan: Not worth it since he has a farmable SA
- TEQ Perfect Cell: Some people still use him so it could be worth it for him.
- FP Frieza: If you run villains and you don't have PHY Omega + Cooler or you run EXT PHY a lot, he's definitely worth giving Kais to before his EZA. He's the 3rd best EXT PHY card in the game as he is now.
- TEQ Beerus: Not worth it since he sucks currently + the SR TEQ Beerus is a somewhat common card that you could dokkan and feed to him
- SSJ3 Vegeta: Not worth it until his EZA since he doesn't hit hard. His use is as a tank + stunner
- PHY Kid Buu: Not worth it since he doesn't hit hard either. You can also use the STR SR Buff Buus as SA food after dokkaning him if you wanted to save on Kais.
- INT Janemba: Not worth it since he doesn't hit hard + has the SR Fat Janembas that you could dokkan and use as SA food.

Of those cards FP Frieza and TEQ Cell are the only ones I would consider giving Kais too. That said if any of them are mainstays on your most used team, you have their bottom right path open, and you have nothing better to spend Kais on, then it might be fine to give them some.

User Info: BrolySuperpower

BrolySuperpower
3 months ago#6
I feel like even if you feed Kais into a EZA unit you can still get those back via the Kais from the EZA Event, now it won't be like the Elder Kais but can still work for units(Have to feed only to certain Ki Units) . That's how I see it. I fed Kais into my AGL SS3 Goku. When his EZA comes back I'm going to feed what ever AGL Kais I get into him and the rest into other unit if I have someone worthy of it.
"Well hello Dere!"
PSN: Vangpride14
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. It's not really worth dumping Kais into any EZA unit right?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived