Extreme Z-Battle Challenge Packs

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Extreme Z-Battle Challenge Packs

User Info: Near08

Near08
4 months ago#11
Ryuuma93 posted...
styrofoamboot posted...
Lol I would have bought them if I had a brain, I needed SS3 Broly. I didn’t see that the tickets were GSSR so I used stones -_-

Those tickets had just as much chance to get you TEQ SSJ Vegeta as they did SSJ3 Broly. Yeah, it's a guaranteed SSR, but the GSSR doesn't have to be one of the featured SSRs.

I know it's not a featured gssr, but I bought the packs cause I wanted broly dupes and had gift cards saved up. All my summons had a featured card as the 5th card I know it's RNG but like to think it's a secret featured gssr. If they do these for the broly EZA I will buy a pack or two cause I want ss4 vegeta dupes.
two little goblins sitting in the sun, Down came a griffin then there was one.

User Info: Old_Solidus

Old_Solidus
4 months ago#12
Please, for the sake of other users, do not advocate this pack. It is the continuation of the pinnacle of fraud (using dokkan terms) that is the pilaf trove. I'd be ok with arguing pro a certain questionable banner, but this is a huge scam. Buying tickets for that banner is why we dont deserve good things
From A to Zed. The original Zed main since Level 1. Learn with Zed, Conquer with Zed
Dokkan: Snake (GFQ Members don't delete please)

User Info: Near08

Near08
4 months ago#13
Old_Solidus posted...
Please, for the sake of other users, do not advocate this pack. It is the continuation of the pinnacle of fraud (using dokkan terms) that is the pilaf trove. I'd be ok with arguing pro a certain questionable banner, but this is a huge scam. Buying tickets for that banner is why we dont deserve good things

I had already planned on summoning before I knew they had tickets when playing jp, I needed 1 goku to rainbow and wanted dupes for my broly, so for me the tickets were a better deal then buying stones as tickets was a gssr. So if anyone like me had already planned on summoning on the banner the tickets are a good deal for them as it's a gssr and you were gonna spend money anyway. But for people who wasn't gonna summon then yes tickets are bad.
two little goblins sitting in the sun, Down came a griffin then there was one.

User Info: dokkanguy88

dokkanguy88
4 months ago#14
UraRenge2005 posted...
Does anyone at all buy those things? They've never once reflected anything that comes remotely close to a sensible purchase.

Also, are you a new user with " 29 year old Dokkan Guy" as your GameFAQs user name?

That's not weird at all bro.

And just to clarify. I put 88 because that is the year I was born. So yes, I am 29 years old, and yes I am a guy who plays Dokkan.

@UraRenge2005 I can't seem to grasp how any of that is weird. Who cares if I was 100 and played the game? lol..

Try not to concern yourself so much with my age or what I chose as my username. Also, try not to judge people so quickly and make tons of assumptions. lol you know literally nothing about me but tried to make a hateful lil comment. Pathetic
cookie chef

User Info: UraRenge2005

UraRenge2005
4 months ago#15
Ah, I see. So you're another new troll alt account around here that's going to be b****ing about RNG and how evil Bamco is.

Get on the pile then buddy.

(Also, no one has ever put the year of their birth in their username! Impossibru!!! derp derp derp. How did I crack the code?????)
Stop Nerfing. Stop Patching with Nerfs. Stop listening to children. If everyone is OP, no one is.

User Info: dokkanguy88

dokkanguy88
4 months ago#16
UraRenge2005 posted...
Ah, I see. So you're another new troll alt account around here that's going to be b****ing about RNG and how evil Bamco is.

(Also, no one has ever put the year of their birth in their username! Impossibru!!! derp derp derp. How did I crack the code?????)

That's not what I meant by assumptions, and I don't plan on complaining about anything lol.. it's dead
cookie chef

User Info: Supersonichalo7

Supersonichalo7
4 months ago#17
UraRenge2005 posted...

Has this user complained about anything elsewhere on the boards? Because they certainly weren't complaining here and you just come off as being an utter ass for no real reason
Lord Freiza of the Dragon Ball FighterZ board

User Info: Sega9599

Sega9599
4 months ago#18
Supersonichalo7 posted...
UraRenge2005 posted...

Has this user complained about anything elsewhere on the boards? Because they certainly weren't complaining here and you just come off as being an utter ass for no real reason

That's this guys gimmick.
Needed: New Pokemon Puzzle League, Shining Force and Left 4 Dead....
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Extreme Z-Battle Challenge Packs

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived