• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. What's your hardest grind in your entire dokkan career?

User Info: ExBahamut

ExBahamut
9 months ago#71
LR broly. 77 of each medal kai medal, then farming ~15 cards for his SA to 10, and then ripping through 60k in friend points to get enough hercule statues for zeni.

**** him.
Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Friend Code: 84260224

User Info: samxmas

samxmas
9 months ago#72
SuperVegito2487 posted...
samxmas posted...
LR pull compensated with LR Grind, definitely a direct karma. Please empty my karma before Str Rose arrived lmao

If my experience has taught me anything, it wont work like that

Youll just have more or less permanent lack of luck for farming stuff.

....I hate you
Nintendo 3DS FC: 4570-8696-0014 Switch: 3622-0621-0339 IGN: Sam
Dokkan Battle ID: 1432303189 box: https://dbz.space/box/8450 SamxGFQ

User Info: SuperVegito2487

SuperVegito2487
9 months ago#73
samxmas posted...
samxmas posted...
LR pull compensated with LR Grind, definitely a direct karma. Please empty my karma before Str Rose arrived lmao

....I hate you

Dude if my guess is right youll keep pulling fire instead...
L.J.Gibbs: Rule 51:
"Sometimes You're Wrong."

User Info: samxmas

samxmas
9 months ago#74
samxmas posted...
samxmas posted...

....I hate you

....I like you
Nintendo 3DS FC: 4570-8696-0014 Switch: 3622-0621-0339 IGN: Sam
Dokkan Battle ID: 1432303189 box: https://dbz.space/box/8450 SamxGFQ

User Info: SuperVegito2487

SuperVegito2487
9 months ago#75
samxmas posted...
samxmas posted...
samxmas posted...

....I hate you

....I like you

As long as its not Kakashi like its ok lol

i dunno what will happen but my jp main keeps pulling vegitos yet i got nada on the tickets...
L.J.Gibbs: Rule 51:
"Sometimes You're Wrong."

User Info: Zinle_san

Zinle_san
9 months ago#76
Personal top 3

Number 3 - Anything that needed ssj3 Gotenks stage medals
- Once I got my lR Piccolo the event became really easy. However... the sheer amoun of runs and medals I needed to dokkan everyone that I could via this event... Nowdays I'm sick to death of this event and I hope there will never be a need to do this again... screw LR Trunks & Goten, I hope I never get you two so I don't have to play this mission just for you....

Number 3 - Ssj3 Goku (angel)
- Yeah, personally I consider this guy worse than Trunks. Personally I had decent luck with Trunks medals, but what makes Goku triumph over him for me is the sheer amount of resources needed... Sure, the first few phases weren't that bad, but then he started to cost way more and more and needing more and more items resources to get done. All while doing that god damn ssj3 Goku fight over and over and over again...
But WAIT... this story gets better. When I was nearly done with the whole roject I accidentally dokkan the WRONG Goku.. The free one that had 10/10 SATK who I had kept for the collection purposes.... So, needless to say I was a bit... let down... for crashing down of the hype of FINALLY getting this guy done and now needed to do it a bit longer...
...Best part? My ssj3 Goku angel doesn't have a dupe yet. Not even a single one. Still did it. ...I need help.

Number 1 - INT Final Form Cooler
- ...The "legit" way. ....I'm not kidding. I've farmed my INT Cooler the "legit" way - as in not used any of those SR Coolers you can get via random pulls but actually farmed 10 of him (and ton of Mecha Friezas along the way...) and then I finally got him done aaaand.... never used him. ...There is a reason why I instantly dumped 9 elder Kais to my PHY lead-Cooler once I got him, no way am I ever going through this *** again....

Honorable mentions:
- LR medal grind
- Hidden potential upgrade "grind"
PSN: TheZinle ------- 3DS: 4398-9791-1950
--- I'm here to ruin your day - sir, yes sir!! ---

User Info: NoTrollGaming

NoTrollGaming
9 months ago#77
@Zinle_san posted...
Personal top 3

Number 3 - Anything that needed ssj3 Gotenks stage medals
- Once I got my lR Piccolo the event became really easy. However... the sheer amoun of runs and medals I needed to dokkan everyone that I could via this event... Nowdays I'm sick to death of this event and I hope there will never be a need to do this again... screw LR Trunks & Goten, I hope I never get you two so I don't have to play this mission just for you....

Number 3 - Ssj3 Goku (angel)
- Yeah, personally I consider this guy worse than Trunks. Personally I had decent luck with Trunks medals, but what makes Goku triumph over him for me is the sheer amount of resources needed... Sure, the first few phases weren't that bad, but then he started to cost way more and more and needing more and more items resources to get done. All while doing that god damn ssj3 Goku fight over and over and over again...
But WAIT... this story gets better. When I was nearly done with the whole roject I accidentally dokkan the WRONG Goku.. The free one that had 10/10 SATK who I had kept for the collection purposes.... So, needless to say I was a bit... let down... for crashing down of the hype of FINALLY getting this guy done and now needed to do it a bit longer...
...Best part? My ssj3 Goku angel doesn't have a dupe yet. Not even a single one. Still did it. ...I need help.

Number 1 - INT Final Form Cooler
- ...The "legit" way. ....I'm not kidding. I've farmed my INT Cooler the "legit" way - as in not used any of those SR Coolers you can get via random pulls but actually farmed 10 of him (and ton of Mecha Friezas along the way...) and then I finally got him done aaaand.... never used him. ...There is a reason why I instantly dumped 9 elder Kais to my PHY lead-Cooler once I got him, no way am I ever going through this *** again....

Honorable mentions:
- LR medal grind
- Hidden potential upgrade "grind"

Two number 3
My Best Pulls Dokkan Battle!
https://imgur.com/a/jcEme

User Info: Zinle_san

Zinle_san
9 months ago#78
NoTrollGaming posted...
Two number 3

Yeah, because I copy-pasted the "Number 3 - " part for being too lazy to write it, but not gonna change it as they're still in the order.
PSN: TheZinle ------- 3DS: 4398-9791-1950
--- I'm here to ruin your day - sir, yes sir!! ---

User Info: Srk700

Srk700
9 months ago#79
Thinking about it the grind to get LR VB rainbowed is probably going to be the worst for me. I have almost no medium or large STR orbs, and my small STR orb stock is also diminishing. I only have him at about 50% in the dupe system, and with the event only showing up once a week (and only getting about 100 M orbs + 4 L orbs + whatever tiny bit extra I get from the glowing spaces) per run it's going probably a couple months before I can get him rainbowed if they don't give us STR orbs as a gift.

And I refuse to pay $20 to the Pilaf trove to get some. $20 for the paltry amount of orbs they give you is a big rip-off.

User Info: Sega9599

Sega9599
9 months ago#80
samxmas posted...
SoulHunter89 posted...
samxmas posted...
@SoulHunter89 posted...
samxmas posted...
Having one right now lol. LR Frieza 4th stage grind, need only 5 dupes. Now I have 2 drops in 36 runs. That's 1800 stamina for two drops, and I'm still grinding till now. Fortunately I have time till 18th, so that's reassuring at least :)

So what's your worst grind of all?

Edit: except Int Cooler alright? That's no brainer lol

How r u planning to increase the sa of the frieza? His drop rate is abysmal regardless if its stage 1 or stage 4

I already have one SA10 LR Frieza currently. And I have over 700 medals for the 2nd set LR Frieza. As for how's my plan to raise SA of my 2nd set LR Frieza:

https://i.imgur.com/7eX5o12l.png

:D

Wow, thats some collection of friezas. I forgot that lr frieza existed so i babed every single one of my friezas. Regrets man. Btw, does the int frieza raise sa 100%?

No unfortunately. At SR the rate is only 5%, at SSR it's 50%

That's the same rate for the now common agl Frieza who drops from the Bardock event, right?
Needed: New Pokemon Puzzle League, Shining Force and Left 4 Dead....
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. What's your hardest grind in your entire dokkan career?
  • Topic Archived