• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Is there a way to check your login bonus, cumulative, and returning bonus?

User Info: Kamui_Shiro84

Kamui_Shiro84
3 years ago#1
So, I am back to this game after a month. 3 days ago, i got the the returning bonus login rewards and stated that i have to login for 7 days consecutively in order to get all the rewards for said campaign.

I login everyday since then including today. Somehow i only get the daily login reward but not returning bonus rewards. Does anyone know why? and is there any way to check our current login bonus?

Edit: I live in PST time. (UTC -8)
Pls reply on my inbox, thanks.

User Info: SuperVegitoFAN

SuperVegitoFAN
3 years ago#2
No way to check outside of checking when you get them sadly.

Are you sure you managed 7 days consecutively?

Reset was 3 hours and 46 minutes ago 1 am for me.

if youre currently getting comeback bonuses you will see the comeback screen each day.
L.J.Gibbs: Rule 51:
"Sometimes You're Wrong."

User Info: spiffyisme

spiffyisme
3 years ago#3
Same thing happened to me... I emailed them and they claimed I got all rewards. Had a 10 day consecutive streak but never got the returning gssr

User Info: hypnoticspector

hypnoticspector
3 years ago#4
the return rewards were based on a different time from the normal daily reset for login bonuses. i came across this on a couple of my alts. lost the streak for one of them because of this, and noticed on the other one that the timing was different. login is like 7pm EST for me and if i recall correctly the return bonus seemed tied to jp midnight, 10am EST.

Kamui_Shiro84
3 years ago#5
SuperVegito2487 posted...
No way to check outside of checking when you get them sadly.

Are you sure you managed 7 days consecutively?

Reset was 3 hours and 46 minutes ago 1 am for me.

if youre currently getting comeback bonuses you will see the comeback screen each day.

yeah, that;s the issue. I don;t see any comeback screen during login today

User Info: Man_called_War

Man_called_War
3 years ago#6
I downloaded the game again yesterday and just got the second bonus after maintenance which is like 7 hours after reset.
Consecutive, Normal, Punches!

Kamui_Shiro84
3 years ago#7
Man_called_War posted...
I downloaded the game again yesterday and just got the second bonus after maintenance which is like 7 hours after reset.

Got it, ty. I got it too after maintainance
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Is there a way to check your login bonus, cumulative, and returning bonus?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A