facebook campaign announced

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. facebook campaign announced

User Info: spiffyisme

spiffyisme
9 months ago#51
Pythonidae posted...
Burchyplus posted...
Pythonidae posted...
Burchyplus posted...
The point being is you don't get anything by staying quiet, if we do do get 300 stones I'm sure some people will say "see, we got 300 stones now the whiners can stop whining" even though the reason we got the stones isn't because of people like you, it's because of the whiners.

Two things will happen:
1. Bamco ignore the whiners and the controversy dies down after a few weeks.

2. Bamco addresses the whiners and gives out stones.

So, either way this is all history in a few weeks and we may or may not be better off for it, so, why do you care?

If that is your reasoning, people might as well whine for stones all year long.

Do you go to a bank and whine for money as well?

I have no problem with people complaining if they have legitimate reasons. But whining just to get what you want, undeserved? That's just sad.

That's bad reasoning and you know it, Japan never needed to receive such an extreme amount, 50 stones would have shut them up just the same.
Jealousy is a legit reason to complain, if big brother Japan gets a ps4 for Christmas while little loser global gets Lego, global is well within their right to say "hang on, one of us is unloved".

You guys would still be whining, even if JP only got 50 stones. Don't try to make it seem like you are all just doing this because JP got 300 stones.

There you go again, using an analogy that doesn't even relate.

How about: If big bro JP gets a PS4 and little loser Global get a PS4 as well, except there is a glitch in the PS4 of JP and they decide to give everyone a bonus for their trouble. Then Global decides to be a wanker about it and wants the same bonus even though they didn't have any trouble.

See, that's a more closely relatable analogy.

Bamco employee recognized, initiating termination procedure.

If ya don't wanna see whining, use ignore, that's what I do for people defending a company that's earning 250k/day for digital content who rewards JPN a ridiculous amount while offering Glb 1-2 stones for bugs

User Info: Sub-ZeroMKA

Sub-ZeroMKA
9 months ago#52
Anyways, Stage 3 has been reached. Onto to Stage 4
Sub0GFQ - 744582874 https://v3.dbz.space/box/476
"You are a fool. I am going to crush you, and throw you into the wind!"

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
9 months ago#53
Man are we gonna clear these in a day or two and then have to wait until the end of the thing to get our stones?

User Info: Sub-ZeroMKA

Sub-ZeroMKA
9 months ago#54
swordz9 posted...
Man are we gonna clear these in a day or two and then have to wait until the end of the thing to get our stones?

Yes.
Sub0GFQ - 744582874 https://v3.dbz.space/box/476
"You are a fool. I am going to crush you, and throw you into the wind!"

User Info: mangolians

mangolians
9 months ago#55
If we hit all goals does everyone get the stones, even if I dont comment or like?
Gt - DrL0veMuffin

User Info: TrueNecromancer

TrueNecromancer
9 months ago#56
mangolians posted...
If we hit all goals does everyone get the stones, even if I dont comment or like?

Yes would be unfair on anti Facebook people otherwise

User Info: mangolians

mangolians
9 months ago#57
TrueNecromancer posted...
mangolians posted...

Yes would be unfair on anti Facebook people otherwise

Well this is bandai after all. But nonetheless thats good to hear
Gt - DrL0veMuffin

User Info: Fou Lu

Fou Lu
9 months ago#58
mangolians posted...

Says at the bottom of the news article that you don't need Facebook for the rewards.
I smolder with generic rage.

User Info: samxmas

samxmas
9 months ago#59
@swordz9 posted...

lol we still won't use our stones either way because we're saving for the big man himself
Nintendo 3DS FC: 4570-8696-0014 IGN: Sam
Dokkan Battle box: SamxGFQ https://dbz.space/box/samx2000000

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
9 months ago#60
samxmas posted...
@swordz9 posted...

lol we still won't use our stones either way because we're saving for the big man himself

Yep, though I admit the RDC banner is tempting with all the LR pulls I've seen on reddit. With my luck I'd get 1-2 old SSRs and the rest Rs/SRs in 75 stones
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. facebook campaign announced

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived