facebook campaign announced

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. facebook campaign announced

User Info: Burchyplus

Burchyplus
5 months ago#41
Pythonidae posted...
You guys would still be whining, even if JP only got 50 stones. Don't try to make it seem like you are all just doing this because JP got 300 stones.

There you go again, using an analogy that doesn't even relate.

How about: If big bro JP gets a PS4 and little loser Global get a PS4 as well, except there is a glitch in the PS4 of JP and they decide to give everyone a bonus for their trouble. Then Global decides to be a wanker about it and wants the same bonus even though they didn't have any trouble.

See, that's a more closely relatable analogy.

Yes I am doing it purely for the stones, I honestly don't care about the conspiracy theory at all, I'm doing it out of pure selfishness.

How do we know that global doesn't also have this "glitch"? The only real difference I see is that Japan got exposed while we can still only speculate. Are you genuinely expecting people to just stay quiet until we ourselves encounter such a glitch?

Genuine question, let's say global does get the stones, what would your reaction be? Would you say the whiners were right to do what they did or would you tell them to shut up now that they got their way?
I mean, either way you'll gladly accept the stones as well, right?

User Info: thepro189

thepro189
5 months ago#42
Burchyplus posted...
Pythonidae posted...
You guys would still be whining, even if JP only got 50 stones. Don't try to make it seem like you are all just doing this because JP got 300 stones.

There you go again, using an analogy that doesn't even relate.

How about: If big bro JP gets a PS4 and little loser Global get a PS4 as well, except there is a glitch in the PS4 of JP and they decide to give everyone a bonus for their trouble. Then Global decides to be a wanker about it and wants the same bonus even though they didn't have any trouble.

See, that's a more closely relatable analogy.

Yes I am doing it purely for the stones, I honestly don't care about the conspiracy theory at all, I'm doing it out of pure selfishness.

How do we know that global doesn't also have this "glitch"? The only real difference I see is that Japan got exposed while we can still only speculate. Are you genuinely expecting people to just stay quiet until we ourselves encounter such a glitch?

Genuine question, let's say global does get the stones, what would your reaction be? Would you say the whiners were right to do what they did or would you tell them to shut up now that they got their way?
I mean, either way you'll gladly accept the stones as well, right?

the glitch occured due to the app update, we dont have one right now. we dont even have the ssr rate display, so we wouldnt know it for sure.

ofc us guys who are poking fun of the "whiners" are gonna accept them. the reason we are making fun of them is because all of the issues were targetted at jp, and not even once did global come up about that issue. everyone was worried about jp which was down for more than 12 hours, but once the stones came in somehow the same compensation is demanded in the global version out of nowhere.

yes, im saying until we encounter the same glitch dont expect 300 stones. the global version is handled by another team of bamco than the jp version. they are responsible for the technical aspects of global dokkan, and not the jp department.

if the departments somehow were cross platform, dont you think the global version would have given stones to the jp version for the glitch? it's not a one way ride. they didnt because they are not connected. they only group up when content is being pushed out at the same time.

im really fed up of the "wouldnt you accept the stones?" statement right now thrown around everywhere. it's not like im opposing it, im just not supporting it, and that's coming from a guy who whined and had a "panic attck" when i didnt get my 150 million tickets. @UraRenge2005 was there to show me that i was dumb to have thrown such a tantrum. now just wait patiently and hope the same happens to global.
dont take this too personal, i usually dont target anyone around here.
(message deleted)

User Info: KnowsNoLimits

KnowsNoLimits
5 months ago#44
Step 2 already reached.

https://www.facebook.com/dokkanbattle.dbz/photos/a.1655401154679292.1073741828.1631595890393152/2025489481003789/?type=3&theater
For some comprehensive Bloodborne, FFX and other gaming vids, check out my channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo5Unpakjk90UFN6Mub1qeA

User Info: DVida

DVida
5 months ago#45
Lmao! Back to advertising for the game since stocks dropped ten percent temporarily!

User Info: DVida

DVida
5 months ago#46
They should let me run their advertising. “Like fifty times for the chance at SEVEN DRAGON STONES, thats one seventh of what you need for a subpar unit that will soon be irrelevant in three months anyway. Keep our promises!”

User Info: KnowsNoLimits

KnowsNoLimits
5 months ago#47
Also reached the 7777 warm up.

https://www.facebook.com/dokkanbattle.dbz/photos/a.1655401154679292.1073741828.1631595890393152/2025507544335316/?type=3&theater
For some comprehensive Bloodborne, FFX and other gaming vids, check out my channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo5Unpakjk90UFN6Mub1qeA

User Info: Uchiha7

Uchiha7
5 months ago#48
Sweet! So that gives me atleast 1 multi for Gogeta. Figers crossed lol

User Info: Pierz

Pierz
5 months ago#49
I love that this follows right on the tail of 300 Stone compensation uproar.
Smooth moves, slick rick Bamco.

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
5 months ago#50
"Please, Shenron, grant our wish...and give Global 300 stones too. Also remove training item drops so I can actually get more than 1 Gotenks drop per stamina bar and give more stones for "collect/beat 1,000+ stuff" because 1 stone is as f***ing insulting as leaving a bag of feces on the doorstep
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. facebook campaign announced

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived