Changing visible leader for friends/guests

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Changing visible leader for friends/guests

User Info: Pierz

Pierz
1 year ago#1
Hi all!

I've read that the leader you currently see on the main menu's 'wheel' is the one currently available for people to use as a companion. Does this mean I can change the leader for people to use via setting them under the Deck menu? (Main menu > Team > Team, specifically)

Or is it only set to whatever leader was used in the last quest/event you've done?

User Info: z_cherub

z_cherub
1 year ago#2
Pierz posted...
Hi all!

I've read that the leader you currently see on the main menu's 'wheel' is the one currently available for people to use as a companion. Does this mean I can change the leader for people to use via setting them under the Deck menu? (Main menu > Team > Team, specifically)

Or is it only set to whatever leader was used in the last quest/event you've done?

You can change it without running an event by adding or removing someone from that team. Once any team changes are made, that's the one that shows up for your friends.
PSN: ZCherub

User Info: Pierz

Pierz
1 year ago#3
Thanks, so that means I can just change the teams/leader in the deck menu right?

User Info: momo92

momo92
1 year ago#4
Pierz posted...
Thanks, so that means I can just change the teams/leader in the deck menu right?

Yes
"Allow me to show you my new finishing move, MY FINAL SHINE ATTACK!!!"
Dokkan ID:748737433 Leader TUR SS4 Vegeta SA 10 Brave Exivus ID:768306470
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Changing visible leader for friends/guests

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived