• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. 365 Days Consecutive Login Bonuses

User Info: McaaMadden

McaaMadden
4 years ago#1
I question if you get anything for consecutively logging in for a full year. I've been logging in every day for about 230 Days total and my phone does not have service and can't access internet (I used the complementary hour of Xfinity WiFi already and am now on an old school Kindle Fire). Has anybody ever done that and what so they get for it? It's enough I'm missing the 20 stones everyday and Gogeta and other bonuses, should I have more to cry about for missing one day after logging in dozen of other days before a full log in anniversary?

User Info: Old_Solidus

Old_Solidus
4 years ago#2
I dont remember getting anything nice from regular consecutive, ever. Don't worry about them.
From A to Zed. The original Zed main since Level 1. Learn with Zed, Conquer with Zed
Dokkan: Snake (GFQ Members don't delete please)

User Info: Lss_Deadpool

Lss_Deadpool
4 years ago#3
No you don't, I'm at a consecutive 650 days and all you ever get is FP and Zeni... that exact same amount you get all the time.
I'm about to hit 751 days and you get Stones on that day and day 752 I wonder if it's anything good.
Dokkan Battle ID: 1205651561

User Info: Munkle555

Munkle555
4 years ago#4
Pretty sure for a year you get something like 10 ds and some elder kais
PSN&XBLP - Munkle555 - GFQMax
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. 365 Days Consecutive Login Bonuses
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A