• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Daily Login Bonus Times Changing

User Info: DonnyG33

DonnyG33
4 years ago#1
Dear Players,
Thank you for your continuous support.
After the maintenance during 8/2 (Wed) 21:00 PST to 8/3 (Thu) 02:00 PST, the claiming periods for the following login bonuses will be adjusted.
- Daily Login Bonus - Consecutive Login Bonus - Special Login Bonus - Returning Login Bonus
The claiming periods for the above login bonuses will be adjusted as follows:
Claiming period before adjustment:
For all players: 16:00:00 ~ 15:59:59 next day
Claiming periods after adjustment:
User ID that ends with a 0: 16:00:00 ~ 15:59:59 next day PST
User ID that ends with a 1: 16:10:00 ~ 16:09:59 next day PST
User ID that ends with a 2: 16:20:00 ~ 16:19:59 next day PST
User ID that ends with a 3: 16:30:00 ~ 16:29:59 next day PST
User ID that ends with a 4: 16:40:00 ~ 16:39:59 next day PST
User ID that ends with a 5: 16:50:00 ~ 16:49:59 next day PST
User ID that ends with a 6: 17:00:00 ~ 16:59:59 next day PST
User ID that ends with a 7: 17:10:00 ~ 17:09:59 next day PST
User ID that ends with an 8: 17:20:00 ~ 17:19:59 next day PST
User ID that ends with a 9: 17:30:00 ~ 17:29:59 next day PST
* The current cumulated days of Daily and Consecutive Bonuses will not be affected.
We hope you continue to enjoy playing Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle!

Not a drastic change but still an adjustment for most, especially if you're used to logging in at a specific time (like 8:00pm EST)

User Info: Decipher

Decipher
4 years ago#2
so im at 7:30 in my time.. :|

User Info: Pythonidae

Pythonidae
4 years ago#3
I wonder why they are doing this. Maybe to reduce server load of it having to send out everything all at once, it now does it in batches.
3DS FC: 2165-5653-3487

User Info: chaosinuyasha

chaosinuyasha
4 years ago#4
Yeah this is weird to say the least..... Why change it, let alone like this where you need a specific number at the end for a specific time.....
PSN: ChaosInuYasha (make sure you give me fair warning as to where you met me and why you wanna add)
Official Kaguya Ootsutsuki of the UNStorm 4 board

User Info: MrOntacos

MrOntacos
4 years ago#5
What if we don't even have a number in our ID? For the record I used to fall under the exact time you listed, old logins were always around 8pm EST.
PSN: MrOntacos399
Xbox GT: Mr Ontacos399

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
4 years ago#6
Ugh so dumb. Just keep it the same way it has been. If it's a server thing there's no way they can't afford better by now. People have pumped so much money into this game

User Info: Hulk__99

Hulk__99
4 years ago#7
MrOntacos posted...
What if we don't even have a number in our ID? For the record I used to fall under the exact time you listed, old logins were always around 8pm EST.

So I don't have to convert what's the new time for us 8:00 PM Eastern guys?

User Info: Ryuuma93

Ryuuma93
4 years ago#8
So my time changes from 8am to 9am. That's f***ing annoying. 8am was a good time for me as it allowed me to collect my login bonuses just before I started work. Now I'll have to wait until at least 10:40, which is my recess break, which I'd rather not spend on my phone. Hopefully the mission rotation times stay the same.
Broly is the worst thing to come out of the Dragon Ball franchise
https://i.imgur.com/ESZmw2k.gif

User Info: Chrebet808

Chrebet808
4 years ago#9
Hulk__99 posted...
MrOntacos posted...

So I don't have to convert what's the new time for us 8:00 PM Eastern guys?

the time still starts at 8 but its staggered from there. for example my id ends in 2 so i get my login at 820pm, or 720 when daylight savings ends. and for the record to the guy who asks, we all have numbers in our id. its our friend code not our username.

i feel like this is a response to the tickets not being received by everyone since ive never heard of any other login bonus issues.
I was programmed to kill your ass!

User Info: DonnyG33

DonnyG33
4 years ago#10
MrOntacos posted...

It's likely your Friend ID. Luckily mine ends in 0 so it doesn't change.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Daily Login Bonus Times Changing
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A