Which banner should I go for?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Which banner should I go for?

User Info: youNmeGirl

youNmeGirl
1 year ago#21
@GreatKiraLord I'd argue TC shouldn't go for the SSJ3 banner since it's likely he'll get overlapping cards by going for both SSJ3 Angel Goku and INT Gogeta banners. And as a F2P, it's better to have various good cards than fewer but duped good cards. I'd personally say he should go for the PHY Cooler banner and then go for INT Gogeta banner later.

User Info: PotatorBun

PotatorBun
1 year ago#22
youNmeGirl posted...
@GreatKiraLord I'd argue TC shouldn't go for the SSJ3 banner since it's likely he'll get overlapping cards by going for both SSJ3 Angel Goku and INT Gogeta banners. And as a F2P, it's better to have various good cards than fewer but duped good cards. I'd personally say he should go for the PHY Cooler banner and then go for INT Gogeta banner later.

I MAY do this. Thank you.

User Info: wehomies

wehomies
1 year ago#23
go for villains breh. they re f***ing badass. if you have finished much of he content already what else would you do for the next 4 months or so sitting on your stones and s***? try to have more than just one 1 team archetype meng. try to get cooler.

User Info: PotatorBun

PotatorBun
1 year ago#24
wehomies posted...
go for villains breh. they re f***ing badass. if you have finished much of he content already what else would you do for the next 4 months or so sitting on your stones and s***? try to have more than just one 1 team archetype meng. try to get cooler.

Thanks. I'm considering it since I'd like to one day make a villains team. But I'm worried I may not get cooler via luck.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Which banner should I go for?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived