• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Better elder kai candidate?

User Info: hwemeong

hwemeong
1 year ago#1
I have pulled

Rose
2 x STR Gogeta

Who would be the better candidate for the 9 elder kais I have at the moment? This is a new alt account so it's rather fresh with a LR Gohan who is currently at SA10. I'd much rather keep LR Gohan at SA10 and have one or two more good cards with max SA for now before going all in for LR Gohan to SA20 since I just don't have his posse support cards.

User Info: SOAD5657

SOAD5657
1 year ago#2
That's tough, honestly depends on what you pull in the future but if I had to say right now I'd say Gogeta cause of the dupe.
GET a load of THIS!!!!!

User Info: youNmeGirl

youNmeGirl
1 year ago#3
Unless you have great villain cards and/or AGL cards, I'd go for STR gogeta because you have a dupe for him and he's still a great card for JPN SUPER teams. He's probably not optimal with the likes of LRs and super neogods. But he's still a great card to use if you don't have a full deck of neogods and super LRs on a super team. And since you have a LR GOhan, I'm guessing you're probably not going to focus on AGL or villains for now.

User Info: hwemeong

hwemeong
1 year ago#4
SOAD5657 posted...
That's tough, honestly depends on what you pull in the future but if I had to say right now I'd say Gogeta cause of the dupe.

Yeah. If I had more money, I'd try to pull for SSJ4 Vegeta and some extreme cards. But as of now, I'm thinking of investing in super cards. Thanks for your input!

User Info: GreatKiraLord

GreatKiraLord
1 year ago#5
I'm actually having the same problem! Sadly I don't have a ssj4 either. I'm leaning towards gogeta so I can unlock his bottom right path though.

User Info: sonaxscott

sonaxscott
1 year ago#6
I'd either save it or give it to Rose. Not too far from now INT Gogeta is gonna drop and that STR Gogeta will almost be considered obsolete if you're aren't ever gonna run an STR team, especially since you have LR GOhan. Heck I still use Rose in a heroes team because I have him duped twice and still hits pretty hard

User Info: GreatKiraLord

GreatKiraLord
1 year ago#7
sonaxscott posted...
I'd either save it or give it to Rose. Not too far from now INT Gogeta is gonna drop and that STR Gogeta will almost be considered obsolete if you're aren't ever gonna run an STR team, especially since you have LR GOhan. Heck I still use Rose in a heroes team because I have him duped twice and still hits pretty hard

Maybe this...over gogeta

User Info: DVida

DVida
1 year ago#8
Gogeta at sa 10 with bottom right and top left will get u like 750k easily on a super. I vote him hes still gonna be around for a good while
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Better elder kai candidate?
  • Topic Archived