Who should I go for the god stone?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Who should I go for the god stone?

User Info: whatupeveryoneh

whatupeveryoneh
9 months ago#11
That is an amazing re-roll omg o_o.
I didn't realized you had a dupe Gohan.

GreatKiraLord posted...
Thanks for that and your opinion. forgot to thank you for that.

Hmmm I probably should skip the new other worldly banner and just wait for int gogeta banner right?

I'd say go for it at least once. Do not go for the SSJ4 banners anymore. Go for this banner at least once to get either pikkon or goku as both are great cards in their own rights. You should try to get more SSRs at this point. And this banner is great since it gives you GSSRs that are actually good (mostly) until the Rising Dragon banner.

User Info: hwemeong

hwemeong
9 months ago#12
Would it be a bad idea for TC to take Buuhan?
He lacks any decent INT card to go with LR Gohan and even with Buuhan taking orbs, I think it may be a better option since I think he should expand his SSR pool rather than making the existing one stronger. Sorry if this is a bad idea.

User Info: ManTiger

ManTiger
9 months ago#13
hwemeong posted...
Would it be a bad idea for TC to take Buuhan?
He lacks any decent INT card to go with LR Gohan and even with Buuhan taking orbs, I think it may be a better option since I think he should expand his SSR pool rather than making the existing one stronger. Sorry if this is a bad idea.

I'd not do this. I'd just try to get a SV dupe+ feed elder kais make a mixed team with

LR Gohan (UR/TUR with max SA)
SV with dupe (with max SA)
Rose
Gogeta
Ultimate Gohan
AGL Vegeta...? Iono.

This team with a good friend will let TC get through the cell event for medals. With the medals he can get a TUR Gohan. If TC has enough ultimate clash medals (why change the name when we'll get battlefield...oh wait), he can instantly get LR Gohan WITH DUPE. Then, with that team, he can probably go through SV event with ease to awaken SV, Gogeta, and obviously ultimate Gohan.

User Info: GreatKiraLord

GreatKiraLord
9 months ago#14
I gave in and did the first multi on the new GLB banner. I was so conflicted if I should or not. But it paid of immensely with 3 out of 4 SSRs in a single first multi.

http://i.imgur.com/rOxfc4F.jpg

I think I'm going to, for now, make

LR Gohan
Super Vegito with dupe
Rose
Gogeta with dupe
New Goku
New Pikkon

now my question is, who should I give elder kais to? LR Gohan is already at max SA.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Who should I go for the god stone?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived