If you had the option to , would you start a new account just for LR gohan ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. If you had the option to , would you start a new account just for LR gohan ?

User Info: newbie_27

newbie_27
1 year ago#11
finalshadowx2 posted...
newbie_27 posted...
TheAlanEdgeHead posted...
No cause I pulled him on my established day 1 account.

I didn't really understand that

He is saying he pulled LR Gohan on his main account

Edit: After using him on JP I will love to have him on my GLB account but I will never give up my account just for a new LR Gohan account (Keeping it as a side account is another story though)

Well , the side account I have is f2p . So it's almost completely out of stones. People on the dokkan marketplace are offering enough to buy a new account (fresh )
http://imgur.com/I85eOr7
http://imgur.com/19zQreA
http://imgur.com/nvjgaZ2
What do you think ?
Except omega , all 3 God leads have a dupe

User Info: finalshadowx2

finalshadowx2
1 year ago#12
newbie_27 posted...
finalshadowx2 posted...
newbie_27 posted...
TheAlanEdgeHead posted...
No cause I pulled him on my established day 1 account.

I didn't really understand that

He is saying he pulled LR Gohan on his main account

Edit: After using him on JP I will love to have him on my GLB account but I will never give up my account just for a new LR Gohan account (Keeping it as a side account is another story though)

Well , the side account I have is f2p . So it's almost completely out of stones. People on the dokkan marketplace are offering enough to buy a new account (fresh )
What do you think ?
Except omega , all 3 God leads have a dupe

Trade that account for a new account with LR Gohan? No.

While LR Gohan is considered the best card by many you don't need him to beat events. SSJ4 Goku is more than enough to beat events
Xtag: {TH}finalshadow

User Info: codxelite

codxelite
1 year ago#13
Chances are ssb vegito is gonna win the election and will end up completely surpassing gohan as a LR, and rumor is the phys ssb is the one gonna be going to LR

User Info: GreatKiraLord

GreatKiraLord
1 year ago#14
codxelite posted...
Chances are ssb vegito is gonna win the election and will end up completely surpassing gohan as a LR, and rumor is the phys ssb is the one gonna be going to LR

I doubt this because bamco will want a summonable LR that has had horrendous rates to be the better cards to make money.

User Info: newbie_27

newbie_27
1 year ago#15
GreatKiraLord posted...
codxelite posted...

I doubt this because bamco will want a summonable LR that has had horrendous rates to be the better cards to make money.

but how is a LR phy SSB vegito going to be bad ? He'll probably become the second best LR with his passive , if they dont nerf id , which would make no sense to do so if they awaken him into an LR .

User Info: qwertyboy

qwertyboy
1 year ago#16
newbie_27 posted...
GreatKiraLord posted...
codxelite posted...

but how is a LR phy SSB vegito going to be bad ? He'll probably become the second best LR with his passive , if they dont nerf id , which would make no sense to do so if they awaken him into an LR .

Who's first?
That statement aside, each LR has its own value.
Need to beat an enemy with really high health as fast as possible? Gohan.
Need to AoE? Broly or Majin Vegeta.
Need to heal and tank? Black and Zamasu.
"I think he's called the One Punch Man because that's all it took to defeat him." -Goku

User Info: wutzgood

wutzgood
1 year ago#17
Nope. I'd rather have broly than gohan personally and I already have him. Even if I didn't have broly tho there is no way I'd trade a 220 ur account for one card.
I am wutz good

User Info: TwoBit_Samurai

TwoBit_Samurai
1 year ago#18
No. I gave away a JP account with a maxed LR Gohan a few weeks back. It is an amazing card, but I didn't care for the artwork or the clunky looking super attack. The summonable LR cards also make the game way to easy. You don't really need a strategy when you can enter an event and just hit for a few million whenever that card pops up. Feels like using a game genie and the novelty wore off for me
Scarlet Arkard/Yojimbo

User Info: Ryuuma93

Ryuuma93
1 year ago#19
No. As much as I love and want LR Godhan, I've managed to acquire some insanely good SSRs while being 100% f2p, and there's no way in hell I'm giving that up.

https://dbz.space/box/GFQRyuuma
Broly is the worst thing to come out of the Dragon Ball franchise
https://i.imgur.com/ESZmw2k.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. If you had the option to , would you start a new account just for LR gohan ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived