DBZSpace question with LR Gohan on GLB

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. DBZSpace question with LR Gohan on GLB

User Info: KewlBoi

KewlBoi
9 months ago#1
I'm seeing tons of LR Gohan rolls on GLB and for that to have happened, each account should've had at least 100 stones for 3 multis for 10 gold tickets. But I just got curious...is Renzy using accounts that he saved up stones for a while to do much more than 3 multis for 20+ gold tickets for getting 2+ tries on the Legendary Summon banner (LR Gohan)? Just curious so it'd be cool if you've bought an LR GOhan account on GLB and know the answer to my question.

I'm too much of a wussy to buy an account from DBZspace anymore lol.

User Info: FunKeeJ

FunKeeJ
9 months ago#2
I bought an account and it had 5 Battlefield medals so I'm guessing he only did one summon from the Gohan/waifu banner. I don't know if there are rolls where he's done multi summons on the Gohan/Waifu banner. I'd be interested to know since that means I could've bought an account with more than 5 battlefield medals lol.It's dangerous to buy a DBZSpace account, I know. But it feels good to finally have a summonable LR.
PSN: FunKeeJ

User Info: Pythonidae

Pythonidae
9 months ago#3
Even one multi can give you 10 tickets, so luck is involved here.

And I'm also sure he has accounts saved up for occasions like this, which will then be able to do more summons.
3DS FC: 2165-5653-3487

User Info: KawaiiU

KawaiiU
9 months ago#4
I doubt it because that's minimum 200 stones to even have two tries at the Legendary banner. And I highly doubt Renzy has accounts that have accumulated 200 stones anymore, now that he doesn't allegedly dupe stones. If somebody has bought an account with more than 5 ultimate clash medals, which indicates Renzy has done more than 2 summons on the legendary banner, than I apologize for my wrong info. But until proven wrong, I highly...highly doubt it frenzy has any accounts where he's done more than 1 legendary summons. Side note, I wouldn't buy his accounts anymore for the sake of possible bans but that's just me.

User Info: whatupeveryoneh

whatupeveryoneh
9 months ago#5
KawaiiU posted...
I doubt it because that's minimum 200 stones to even have two tries at the Legendary banner. And I highly doubt Renzy has accounts that have accumulated 200 stones anymore, now that he doesn't allegedly dupe stones. If somebody has bought an account with more than 5 ultimate clash medals, which indicates Renzy has done more than 2 summons on the legendary banner, than I apologize for my wrong info. But until proven wrong, I highly...highly doubt it frenzy has any accounts where he's done more than 1 legendary summons. Side note, I wouldn't buy his accounts anymore for the sake of possible bans but that's just me.

Agreed.

User Info: finalshadowx2

finalshadowx2
9 months ago#6
Pythonidae posted...

And I'm also sure he has accounts saved up for occasions like this, which will then be able to do more summons.

Yeah >_> Rhymestyle got 10 in one of his SSJ4 summoning video
Xtag: {TH}finalshadow

User Info: olijolly

olijolly
9 months ago#7
inb4 somebody actually bought dbzspace account and proves that renzy rolls have done more than 1 legendary summon.

User Info: Pythonidae

Pythonidae
9 months ago#8
finalshadowx2 posted...
Pythonidae posted...

He was getting a lot of only 1 and 2 tickets before though, lol.
3DS FC: 2165-5653-3487

User Info: GreatKiraLord

GreatKiraLord
9 months ago#9
Pythonidae posted...

This. There probably are quite a few accounts where he's done multiple lr summons for Gohan atm

User Info: koggx

koggx
9 months ago#10
Pythonidae posted...
finalshadowx2 posted...
Pythonidae posted...

He was getting a lot of only 1 and 2 tickets before though, lol.

the same freaking thing happened to me!

yesterday i spent 750+ stone and got 50 tickets total, today i do one multi for 50 and got 10 off just that multi, and to top it off with the 10 tickets i got 5 medals in one shot
www.freewebs.com/kingofgamesgx
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. DBZSpace question with LR Gohan on GLB

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived