• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Which server do you "main"?

User Info: Bookeeper

Bookeeper
1 year ago#1
Which server do you "main"? - Results (115 votes)
JPN
15.65% (18 votes)
GLB
84.35% (97 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Which server do you primarily play and why?
I, myself, like to play on GLB because I understand the language.
And because the load time is not as horrible lol.

User Info: finalshadowx2

finalshadowx2
1 year ago#2
JP. I can read Japanese just fine. And for some reason GLB loads slower for me.
Xtag: {TH}finalshadow

User Info: BipBapBam

BipBapBam
1 year ago#3
I only play JP. I had absolutely awful luck when I played Global to the point I rage quit the f*** out of it.

Edit: There's also a very... ''been there done that'' feeling whenever I try to play it again. I don't really care about anything new coming up since I've already done it on JP. Back when Gogeta came out on Global I immediately lost interest knowing JP already had a new God lead meta that Gogeta had no place in.
Cowboy Bip Bop

User Info: whatupeveryoneh

whatupeveryoneh
1 year ago#4
I like both but I primarily play on JP. I cannot read Japanese but I don't find it a problem at all since I never read stuff on that game. I greatly appreciate that GLB has no language problem for me and that it feels smoother (?). But I don't like the fact that by the time the "new thing" comes to GLB, there's far more cooler things and other new things on JP. That's the reason why I switched to JP, to play with new stuff as soon as possible. Still, I can appreciate the appeals of GLB version.

User Info: samxmas

samxmas
1 year ago#5
Glb. Because I don't understand JP language. even if I can make out with memorizing or navigating around things. I dunno because I can't enjoy things in japanese language as much as when i can read them

I've had my experience when playing Megaman Star Force 3. I've had walkthrough in hands, but because I can't read Japanese. I couldn't enjoy the game, so I waited for the english version to came out... and sure it was a long wait :\
Nintendo 3DS FC: 4570-8696-0014 IGN: Sam
Dokkan Battle box: SamxGFQ https://dbz.space/box/samx2000000

User Info: GreatKiraLord

GreatKiraLord
1 year ago#6
I can read JP so I see no point in playing GLB.

User Info: RenegadeT3S

RenegadeT3S
1 year ago#7
finalshadowx2 posted...
JP. I can read Japanese just fine. And for some reason GLB loads slower for me.

I can't read it but I can navigate around just fine. I've been doing this for jp games since the psp days.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm5lzsVO018

User Info: Sub-ZeroMKA

Sub-ZeroMKA
1 year ago#8
Global because I can't read Japanese
Sub0GFQ https://dbz.space/box/subzeromka
"And this is to go even further beyond!"

User Info: Pythonidae

Pythonidae
1 year ago#9
JPN. It's not really a game where you need to understand the language anyway.
3DS FC: 2165-5653-3487

User Info: Uchiha7

Uchiha7
1 year ago#10
I tried JPN but I'm on GLB for 2 reasons.
Can't read Japanese so it's nice to be able quickly recognise link names and being able to plan ahead with the stone bank.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Which server do you "main"?
  • Topic Archived