• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. After one year... Finally i've got my very first OG lead and first Villain AoE

User Info: samxmas

samxmas
1 year ago#1
http://i.imgur.com/y6mQnC6.png

It's funny because i have 4 god lead, Gogeta, etc but i never pulled an OG lead like FP Frieza, Broly, Teq Cell, etc, until now. And i have AoE Xeno Trunks, but i finally have my first villain AoE.

I guess it's too late looking at WT x20 now?
Nintendo 3DS FC: 4570-8696-0014 IGN: Sam
Don't regret about the past, don't worry about the future, just get your work done at present times

User Info: GreatKiraLord

GreatKiraLord
1 year ago#2
Congrats!

User Info: Srk700

Srk700
1 year ago#3
If you have STR SSJ3 GT Goku + an orb changer/stockpile of orb changing items you can still use him on X20. As far as damage goes he's the hardest hitting AoE card on global.

samxmas
1 year ago#4
GreatKiraLord posted...
Congrats!

Srk700 posted...
If you have STR SSJ3 GT Goku + an orb changer/stockpile of orb changing items you can still use him on X20. As far as damage goes he's the hardest hitting AoE card on global.

Unfortunately, nope. I don't have a SS3 Goku nuke lead, and I don't even have that common old WT GSSR Str 17 to orb change. I only have Broten :(
Don't regret about the past, don't worry about the future, just get your work done at present times

User Info: KnowsNoLimits

KnowsNoLimits
1 year ago#5
Congrats May he serve you well. It may not be Rose, but you still have a chance to get him with the daily login bonus.
For some comprehensive Bloodborne, FFX and other gaming vids, check out my channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo5Unpakjk90UFN6Mub1qeA

samxmas
1 year ago#6
KnowsNoLimits posted...
Congrats May he serve you well. It may not be Rose, but you still have a chance to get him with the daily login bonus.

Ugh yeah thanks :)
I'll pull Him this evening you'll see
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. After one year... Finally i've got my very first OG lead and first Villain AoE
  • Topic Archived