Almost slapped my spoiled F2P friend

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Almost slapped my spoiled F2P friend

User Info: finalshadowx2

finalshadowx2
1 year ago#11
BipBapBam posted...
I feel like it's worth mentioning that Battlefield hasn't been around since forever and Bamco seems to have completely forgotten about it. And you need Battlefield medals for LR Gohan.

...And you need 100 good cards to handle Battlefield. Unless you're planning on using mods. LR Gohan on a new account isn't all sunshine and rainbows. <_<

His TUR is good enough though

Also f*** battlefield
Xtag: {TH}finalshadow

User Info: samxmas

samxmas
1 year ago#12
finalshadowx2 posted...
BipBapBam posted...
I feel like it's worth mentioning that Battlefield hasn't been around since forever and Bamco seems to have completely forgotten about it. And you need Battlefield medals for LR Gohan.

...And you need 100 good cards to handle Battlefield. Unless you're planning on using mods. LR Gohan on a new account isn't all sunshine and rainbows. <_<

Also f*** battlefield

Isn't the UR to TUR is the one that requires the battlefield medals?
Nintendo 3DS FC: 4570-8696-0014 IGN: Sam
Don't regret about the past, don't worry about the future, just get your work done at present times

User Info: ManTiger

ManTiger
1 year ago#13
They'll probably make it relatively easy to get those gems and medals eventually. I can see it happening relatively soon since they want people to get suckered into summoning/spending money on LR Gohan and having to do TOO much grinding that's too hard would turn those people off.

That being said TUR version of LR Gohan is good enough indeed.

samxmas posted...
finalshadowx2 posted...
BipBapBam posted...

Also f*** battlefield

Nah you need 77 cell medals to get to TUR, which isn't so bad.

User Info: SuperVegito2487

SuperVegito2487
1 year ago#14
samxmas posted...
finalshadowx2 posted...
BipBapBam posted...

Also f*** battlefield

Nope thats 77 Perfect Cell medals.

samxmas posted...
Well, don't slap Him. Just tell Him that He just deleted the most powerful and sought after card in the game and let your friend feel the pain from inside lol

Agreed.
L.J.Gibbs: Rule 51:
"Sometimes You're Wrong."

User Info: ManTiger

ManTiger
1 year ago#15
Anyways, I'm going to tell my friend to read these posts and feel f***ing bad about himself. f***ing...150 beginner F2P stones "wasted" for all s*** but LR Gohan...lol...what a f***ing joke.

User Info: BrockObana

BrockObana
1 year ago#16
samxmas posted...
Well, don't slap Him. Just tell Him that He just deleted the most powerful and sought after card in the game and let your friend feel the pain from inside lol

I don't usually resort to violence as I'd most likely get my asskicked.
But I'd do it if it was my friend that did this lol.
"I'm going to block this kid for the same reason as I mute screaming 12-year olds in the game." -COD hero-

User Info: Bookeeper

Bookeeper
1 year ago#17
I'm new so I still need to learn a lot more but is it really not a big deal for a F2P player that started only recently? I mean...if you really do only get roughly 400 stones as a F2P player, 150 stones is a significant amount. And if you really did get one god card along with 29 horrible cards (worth throwing away to baba), is it REALLY worth it? Sorry if I'm wrong. Don't slap me ;;;

User Info: BipBapBam

BipBapBam
1 year ago#18
finalshadowx2 posted...

Also f*** battlefield

It makes me wonder if JP players also hated it and that's why it's been gone for so long. Still, I miss getting rewards for it, as much as I despised it.
Cowboy Bip Bop

User Info: GreatKiraLord

GreatKiraLord
1 year ago#19
What are some upcoming JP events/banners that have been announced?

Bookeeper posted...
I'm new so I still need to learn a lot more but is it really not a big deal for a F2P player that started only recently? I mean...if you really do only get roughly 400 stones as a F2P player, 150 stones is a significant amount. And if you really did get one god card along with 29 horrible cards (worth throwing away to baba), is it REALLY worth it? Sorry if I'm wrong. Don't slap me ;;;

It's very worth it in this case. His TUR version is absolutely amazing.

User Info: KawaiiU

KawaiiU
1 year ago#20
How many stones do you actually get from questing and stuff? Is it really only 400? Goddamn lol.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. Almost slapped my spoiled F2P friend

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived