• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
3ebsoo 4 years ago#1
Hello there, every time i try to login on both global and japan i get verification failure on my first loading screen. My wifi is good and even with mobile data it is the same. I tried cache clear but nothing. Plz someone help? I dont want to lose my accounts. What should i do??
Just give me a srw with both granzon and astranagant playable...
3ebsoo 4 years ago#2
Bump why does no one answer on an active board?
uchiha454 4 years ago#3
Are you sure you have the correct transfer codes?
3ebsoo 4 years ago#4
I did not do a device transfer..Any idea please?
momo92 4 years ago#5
Try restarting your device
"Music speaks when words fail!" Dokkan ID:748737433
XBL GT: Pathos Da Ghost
uchiha454 4 years ago#6
3ebsoo posted...
I did not do a device transfer..Any idea please?

Idk then try what @momo92 said first if that doesn't work then I'd email them to see if they can recover it. It should be retrievable so long as the app didn't get deleted.
3ebsoo 4 years ago#7
Thank you it worked after restarting... I lost though my consecutive login bonus on jp... I feel so dumb never thought restarting the phone.
momo92 4 years ago#8
3ebsoo posted...
Thank you it worked after restarting... I lost though my consecutive login bonus on jp... I feel so dumb never thought restarting the phone.

It's all good. Glad to hear your account and device are just fine
3ebsoo 4 years ago#9
momo92 posted...
3ebsoo posted...

It's all good. Glad to hear your account and device are just fine

Same thing today... Not working even after restarting my device... I dont know what to do... Can you please tell me on which email i can contact bandai to recover my accounts? I think i need to delete the app and redownload.. Any idea? Do i lose all if i did that?
momo92 4 years ago#10
Did you link it to Facebook? If you did, then you just connect your Facebook account to the game and it saves the data to their servers. You could just reconnect to it and the data is restored to your device
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A