If you could make a multiplayer

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. If you could make a multiplayer

User Info: MikeSkeezy

MikeSkeezy
1 year ago#1
If you could tell them how you would want a multiplayer mode to be, what would you tell them?

They could add multiplayer by rank or by team cost bracket, with a few small changes like only 1 item and only new different items can be used.

Sv counter will still work unless he is stunned/sealed

Tiers based on account rank

High 180+
Mid. 99-170
Low tier 1-98

A 2nd mode with a 3 on 3 vs

Elimination mode

Where each individual character is given 200k hp.

Friend mode. You fight using 3 of yours and 3 friends

Co-Op boss levels

What do you guys think about this and how would you make it?

I'm sure this has been done dozens of times but its been a while.
Vegeta always gets it bad. Lol http://i.imgur.com/QpXFyJx.png My Box: https://dbz.space/box/Skeezy
Support my account: gofundme.com/top-tier-sponser-2vnh34pw

User Info: SuperVegito2487

SuperVegito2487
1 year ago#2
Ive been fantasizing about something like this as well, but how would it work gameplay wise?

Remember you CHOSE which of your 3 active members takes which hits, and you also chose which opposing member takes which hits.

Both of these cannot be active, its circular logic.
L.J.Gibbs: Rule 51:
"Sometimes You're Wrong."

User Info: MikeSkeezy

MikeSkeezy
1 year ago#3
No moves would be displayed the turn would either be character based or lol fake RNG. Amount of ki collected could even effect who attacks when
Vegeta always gets it bad. Lol http://i.imgur.com/QpXFyJx.png My Box: https://dbz.space/box/Skeezy
Support my account: gofundme.com/top-tier-sponser-2vnh34pw

User Info: GreatKiraLord

GreatKiraLord
1 year ago#4
Something like super f***ing hard raid would be nice.
I liked the raids on Brave Frontier.

User Info: soylentpeople

soylentpeople
1 year ago#5
Pokémon rules 1v1 with teams of 6 that allow switch ins. It would require a huge balance update though, because Super Vegito would sweep every team except maybe tanky TEQ types.
FC: 4957-2780-5545

User Info: GaresTheDark

GaresTheDark
1 year ago#6
Im playing a game called Crash Fever right now that basically combined a puzzle game mechanic similar to Dokkan's ki sphere system (but a bit expanded) with Monster Strike's multiplayer system. We obviously would need a slightly different mechanic as our teams are 7 characters instead of 4, but it is a neat idea.
Nappa: "Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his power level?" Vegeta: "It's.....1006." Nappa: "Wait, really?"

User Info: Hulk__99

Hulk__99
1 year ago#7
I would like a Guild mode. You can have say 15 members in your Guild. You battle other teams. You can choose anybody to fight on the opposing team. Each team has a Captain but it's hidden. Beating a captain scores more points. Teams your attacking get a stat boost so it's harder. Have a timed number of attacks. Higher the total cost of each team the stronger the stat boosts are for the entire Guild. Basically like Reign of Dragons if anybody ever played it

User Info: Shadowspike23

Shadowspike23
1 year ago#8
Yeah i like how crash fever and brave frontier handle their multiplayer aspects.
--3DS FC: 3222-5747-8918
--Brave Frontier IGN: Shadow Code: 913819230 FF Brave Exvius ID 431, 580, 821

User Info: Joestar

Joestar
1 year ago#9
Clans against a single super difficult boss fight. He has billions of Hp that is calculated in real time. And you have to finish it within specified time.

Wait no. That would suck actually. That's even more time consuming than wt.
Mike's evil twin

User Info: samxmas

samxmas
1 year ago#10
Versus i can't think of any other way other than rock paper scissor mechanic. You choose 3 out of 7 units every turn and your opponent player does that too. The units chosen aren't visible to eachother. And when the match starts, the units is displayed and basically it's type matchup guessing.

Co-op... Like monster hunter X mechanic where you can co-op with 2-3 other player and fight a strong bosses. The gameplay maybe turn based between player

TL:DR i wish lol
Nintendo 3DS FC: 4570-8696-0014 IGN: Sam
Don't regret about the past, don't worry about the future, just get your work done at present times
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. If you could make a multiplayer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived