• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. How can I get my account back? :/
Roxelot 5 years ago#1
I accidentally deleted the app and now I really want it back badly.
Don't bother with nothing.
(message deleted)
UraRenge2005 5 years ago#3
Did you make a transfer code? If you did, you simply need to enter it when you re-install.

If you never made a tranfer code... yikes, you can contact Bandai.... but... get ready for an inquisition and a few weeks of waiting.
*shrug
SuperVegitoFAN 5 years ago#4
UraRenge2005 posted...
Did you make a transfer code? If you did, you simply need to enter it when you re-install.

If you never made a tranfer code... yikes, you can contact Bandai.... but... get ready for an inquisition and a few weeks of waiting.

This.

HOWEVER, IF , IF youre VERY lucky upon installation it will say something about account data still being stored on your device.

If it asks for this FOR GODS SAKE SAY YES.

Click the YELLOW button, NOT the grey one.
"Im not saying thats how it should be"
"Im Saying thats how it is"
Roxelot 5 years ago#5
SuperVegito2487 posted...
UraRenge2005 posted...

This.

HOWEVER, IF , IF youre VERY lucky upon installation it will say something about account data still being stored on your device.

If it asks for this FOR GODS SAKE SAY YES.

Click the YELLOW button, NOT the grey one.

I never got the prompt about old data.. I guess I'm contacting Bamco.
MikeSkeezy 5 years ago#6
They take up to 10 days to decide. Give as much info about details as possible and if you have any screenshots send them as well
Da God Skeezy! Dokkan?.... Destruction!
vids:https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC8_TK0NTEApZRHFRbaZHymw
Unchained 5 years ago#7
Most important thing, did you made any purchases? If yes, do you have recipe? If yes, then there shouldn't be much trouble. Some time ago I decided to quit and deleted app from my phone. After few months I decided to get back into dokkan, send them recipies of some of my purchases with VERY vague informations about my account. Got it back the next day.
UraRenge2005 5 years ago#8
This is a recipe:
1¼ cups warm water
¼ cup sugar
2 Tbsp. yeast (I used instant)
1/3 cup oil
1 tsp. salt
1 egg
3½ cups flour
This makes Biscuits

This is a receipt:
http://i.imgur.com/nlIbNW8.jpg
*shrug
Roxelot 5 years ago#9
I got my account back. :)

Along with two SSRs I've wanted for quite some time. PHY SSJ Gotenks and SSJ2 Great Saiyaman. Merry Christmas, guys.

(I know I'm a day late.)
JoeGamingAxe 5 years ago#10
Roxelot posted...
I got my account back. :)

Along with two SSRs I've wanted for quite some time. PHY SSJ Gotenks and SSJ2 Great Saiyaman. Merry Christmas, guys.

(I know I'm a day late.)

Congrats :)
Join The Danger Zone server here:
https://discord.gg/USrZZbQ
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
  3. How can I get my account back? :/
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A